Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03 needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter werty_56-1
  • 49 comments
  • 2,231 views

werty_56-1

(Banned)
Messages
6,829
Portugal
Portugal
Hello , I'm trying to complete my Ford collection :D soo I need this Fords :

Red = pending



_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*NEW*

I want Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03


ANY CONDITION

I can offer :

5 paints - 1 car
5 museum cards - 1 car
5 horns - 1 car

(No tickets/cars at the moment to offer sorry)

Thanks for looking :cheers:

PSN iD: werty_56-1

schedule:
 
Last edited:
This isn't tradeable:
FordRS200 Rally Car '85

I'm only after cars/tickets, so I'm not offer anything, but after I finish my current trades (more 3 or 4 days I think), if you need I can sent you 1 or 2 of them for free.

I only have the rally cars in 0/0/0 in case that's also important.
 
This isn't tradeable:
FordRS200 Rally Car '85

I'm only after cars/tickets, so I'm not offer anything, but after I finish my current trades (more 3 or 4 days I think), if you need I can sent you 1 or 2 of them for free.

I only have the rally cars in 0/0/0 in case that's also important.

Thanks mate and I copied straight from mygt soo I forgot to edit :dunce:

The rally cars ok , I would preffer with miles because I have my 2nd account for the 0/0/0 .

But I already got them in 000 soo I will accept.

Are you sure you don't want anything back from that list ?

:cheers: mate
 
Thanks mate and I copied straight from mygt soo I forgot to edit :dunce:

The rally cars ok , I would preffer with miles because I have my 2nd account for the 0/0/0 .

But I already got them in 000 soo I will accept.

Are you sure you don't want anything back from that list ?

:cheers: mate

Ok, I think I have them with miles too :lol:

As I said, don't mark them as pending from me, see what you can get by trades until I finish my schedule, since I own all the Fords you want.. so I can send whatever you are missing by then.

And no I don't need anything back from that list, since I already own all horns/MC and don't care for paints.
 
Ok, I think I have them with miles too :lol:

As I said don't mark them as pending from me, see what you can get by trades until I finish my schedule, since I own all the Fords you want.. so I can send whatever you are missing by then.

And no I don't need anything back from that list, since I already own all horns/MC and don't care for paints.

:bowdown::cheers:
 
does it matter if it has miles? I have a Taurus SHO from the UCD that I've been sitting on for quite a while
 
ok. I'll trade it for some nice paints just no whites please
 
yes that is fine just let me know when you want the car
 
that is fine. I'll send an fr and the car tommorow
 
FordFocus RS '02
FordFocus Rally Car '99 sent
FordRS200 '84'
 
Last edited:
I have FordEscort Rally Car '98 0/0/0 and 0/510/0 can trade on 31 Jan.
I would like Mazda museum cards No 1,24,25,40 and 43 to complete my Mazda collection.
 
Last edited:
Sure I will see if I got them , can you trade today ?

Ford Focus Rally Car received

:cheers:

Just got a better offer for the taurus sorry laserviper :S

I only need 1 more :)

Anyone ? Only 1 left

New car needed

I have the new mattes
 
Last edited by a moderator:
do you have the aston martin colors? if so could you pass those along sometime inthe near future? thanks. and i'll send the second car tomorow

:cheers:

Edit oh and i'm pretty sure i have the Mazda too
 
Last edited:
do you have the aston martin colors? if so could you pass those along sometime inthe near future? thanks. and i'll send the second car tomorow

:cheers:

Edit oh and i'm pretty sure i have the Mazda too

And what would you like for it ?:D
 
Lol paints of your choice will do
 
already have them. could you send 5 mattes please?
 
alirght. i already have a trade scheduled for the first of feburary but other than that your cars will be coming everyday
 
Last edited:
Back