Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03 needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter werty_56-1
  • 49 comments
  • 2,231 views
I have a built falken rx7 trade for a gathers civic or matte paints
 
Hello , I'm trying to complete my Ford collection :D soo I need this Fords :

Red = pending


FordRS200 '84- salikraz
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*NEW*

I want Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03


ANY CONDITION

I can offer :

5 paints - 1 car
5 museum cards - 1 car
5 horns - 1 car

(No tickets/cars at the moment to offer sorry)

Thanks for looking :cheers:

PSN iD: werty_56-1

schedule:

you still need Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03 ? i have some open slots and its your turn to get some stuff out of the toy box if your interested?
 
you still need Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03 ? i have some open slots and its your turn to get some stuff out of the toy box if your interested?

What do you mean ?
 
FordRS200 '84- salikraz recevied thanks :D
 
Do you still want the mazda?
 
What do you mean ?

DO you still need the falken car if so i will get it sent to you.
1. you will get invite from guy who has it
2. you will accept invite w/message FREE FALKEN from matrix
3. you will get car.

Do u understand?
 
DO you still need the falken car if so i will get it sent to you.
1. you will get invite from guy who has it
2. you will accept invite w/message FREE FALKEN from matrix
3. you will get car.

Do u understand?

Yes .
 
did i send all the original cars?
 
alright and you don't need the mazda anymore.

glad i could help 👍

:cheers:
 
alright and you don't need the mazda anymore.

glad i could help 👍

:cheers:

I need it ;)

Do me a general wanted list (cars/tickets , paints , MCs and horns) of what do you need and I will help you too :)

(Pm me )
 
Falken received thanks again :D
 
Back