Mazda Furai Concept

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by alba, Oct 2, 2009.

1. alba

alba Premium

The F1 is 5mill cr so, I'll get other cars first before settling for that one :p Just got the Lexus IS200 GT1 race car and then had the Altezza pop up the day after and I can't pick it up, I need 300,000 cr :(

2. drifter444

drifter444

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  3. vaioleto

vaioleto

Oh... shi...

4. Cap'n Howdy

Cap'n Howdy

"Gracious" is just not a word heard when talking about cars.........top marks for superb language use.

P.S. I agree, i think designer loved swooshes, saw one at the motor show, awesome

5. Cap'n Howdy

Cap'n Howdy

1. Thanks for putting up a decent vid of what the gameplay is like, will be picking up my copy when i finish work.....

2. awesome car

6. Stew2000

Stew2000

The Dealerships is so random. Day 27 the 787B pops up. I'm waiting for the Furai :idea:

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      15.5 KB
      Views:
  7. FlareKR

FlareKR

It's the same with the Veyron. Just brake as much as possible to the about 3,000 revs in the recommended gear. That way you can rev up easier.

8. Fyshokid

Fyshokid Premium

I played some Ad Hoc races with a Japanese guy, and in the end I asked if he wanted to share cars. I gave him 20 cars, and then I got 715 :crazy: Alot of them were just the same car with different colors, but I looked at Mazda and saw that I had gotten the 787b and 3 Furai's (Different colors).

I also got 2 pescarolo's.

I guess I kinda killed it for myself, but I still need about half the cars... And I'm not that good at this game anyway.

Right now there's Pagani and Cizeta among others in the dealer section, and I'm pretty broke, so I guess I'm gonna spend alot of time playing Ad Hoc with my younger brother untill I get the money (since ad hoc doesn't add any days)

9. SRinc.

SRinc.

Hey thanks for the comment, I figured 'Gracious' was a far better choice of word instead of the generic and repetitive 'Cool, awesome, and stunning', comments. Its just utter brilliance in the exterior design as well as the performance. Adding in that it's a green car makes the Furai more of an achievement by Mazda than just the production of a super car in my eyes.