Mazda Furai Concept

• Thread starter alba
  • 38 comments
The F1 is 5mill cr so, I'll get other cars first before settling for that one :P Just got the Lexus IS200 GT1 race car and then had the Altezza pop up the day after and I can't pick it up, I need 300,000 cr :(

I've been holding onto about 3.5mill credits waiting for an F1 car to show up!

Got the Furai on about day 6 it turned up pretty quick, so I snatched it up. Nurburgring is a scary track in GTPSP with Pro Physics and the cars are difficult to control. The Ferrari Enzo is my current favourite lapping the 'Ring just under 8minutes with no aids and default settings.

Just for reference, any race/drift/time trail is a day in the GT world. If you go to challenges, if you can do a complete block in one GT day. If you quit half way through a block, it will count as a day. So if you see a car come up you want and can't afford, jump into a challenge block and complete it, only one day will pass, as the dealerships change every 2 days giving you a chance to win enough money to purchase the car. That or you could just do 99laps of Nurburgring for a million dollars :D
Oh... shi...

mazda_furai01.jpg

I think this car is just superb and graciously designed.

"Gracious" is just not a word heard when talking about cars.........top marks for superb language use.

P.S. I agree, i think designer loved swooshes, saw one at the motor show, awesome

It's the same with the Veyron. Just brake as much as possible to the about 3,000 revs in the recommended gear. That way you can rev up easier.

I played some Ad Hoc races with a Japanese guy, and in the end I asked if he wanted to share cars. I gave him 20 cars, and then I got 715 :crazy: Alot of them were just the same car with different colors, but I looked at Mazda and saw that I had gotten the 787b and 3 Furai's (Different colors).

I also got 2 pescarolo's.

I guess I kinda killed it for myself, but I still need about half the cars... And I'm not that good at this game anyway.

Right now there's Pagani and Cizeta among others in the dealer section, and I'm pretty broke, so I guess I'm gonna spend alot of time playing Ad Hoc with my younger brother untill I get the money (since ad hoc doesn't add any days)

"Gracious" is just not a word heard when talking about cars.........top marks for superb language use.

P.S. I agree, i think designer loved swooshes, saw one at the motor show, awesome

Hey thanks for the comment, I figured 'Gracious' was a far better choice of word instead of the generic and repetitive 'Cool, awesome, and stunning', comments. Its just utter brilliance in the exterior design as well as the performance. Adding in that it's a green car makes the Furai more of an achievement by Mazda than just the production of a super car in my eyes.

Back