Mazda Furai????

United States
United States
antivenomworld
The Mazda Furai is such a smexy car but it doesn't give it's hp and I don't wanna cash in like 4-600k or more credits. If the information about the car is right, is it 443hp? I also am wondering its top speed at stock and maxed

I believe that the Furai is about 470 hp stock and it weighs 675 kg. Thats all I know.
Maybe I should buy one tomorrow. I can do some testing with it.

The Mazda Furai is such a smexy car but it doesn't give it's hp and I don't wanna cash in like 4-600k or more credits. If the information about the car is right, is it 443hp? I also am wondering its top speed at stock and maxed
If you want to test this sexy car do this, before you by a car save your game save to a USB stick then and then go into GT6 buy the Mazda Furai and buy all the parts for that car, go to the test track and test it out and if you like it then keep it, if you don't like it just quit your game and reload your game save from you USB and then you do not waste your money.

I don't know about the horsepower but for me the Furia is a fantastic handling car that is very competitive in the 650PP range. The handling is almost as good as the TS030 and was an easy win for me in the Super 650PP race car events. I highly recommend Praiano's tune for it (link below).

Speed-wise it isn't quite as fast as the LeMans LMP cars and I was unable to win the LeMans race with it, although I bet others have... I'm an only so-so driver. Maxxed out and with downforce reduced it can get above 200mph but cutting the downforce degrades the handling substantially.

I really enjoy the car, however, and highly recommend it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...a´s-lotus-97-t-85.291084/page-52#post-9313780

If you want to test this sexy car do this, before you by a car save your game save to a USB stick then and then go into GT6 buy the Mazda Furai and buy all the parts for that car, go to the test track and test it out and if you like it then keep it, if you don't like it just quit your game and reload your game save from you USB and then you do not waste your money.

OT: 1st it was because the PS3's HD was 500gig; then it is FAT32.... why oh why did I not keep one of my win 3.11 computers working.... (shouldaaknown...) :(

I love this car so much that I have two (one yellow and one black). I finished off the Super 650pp events with it. Handles great and top speed is high but you may need to play around with the trans. I tuned the LSD a while back and found 2secs a lap, my LSD for it is 12, 15, 22.

I love the Furai in Gt6, I wasn't going to even bother getting one but praiano63 talked about how good it was on his tune and I've been very pleased with the purchase.

Just don't let the top gear boys borrow yours :D

image.jpg

I suggest you bookmark this awesome website GTData.net. It's a fantastic tool for looking up different cars to find out what a particular car's stock HP, Torque, PP, Weight, etc. is and there are so many different ways you can define your search parameters. One thing to keep in mind...if you do a search for "Mazda" cars, for instance, it will return all the Mazda's in the game but it usually just shows the Model & Year. Then you have to click on "Select Columns To Display" in order to get all those various specific details about the cars to show up. You can then sort one column or multiple columns, if you're looking for the highest PP car, with also the lightest possible weight, for example.

It's a wonderful site to reference! :)

I love the Furai in Gt6, I wasn't going to even bother getting one but praiano63 talked about how good it was on his tune and I've been very pleased with the purchase.

Just don't let the top gear boys borrow yours :D

image.jpg
Hahahahahahaha I saw that story also

Back