Mazda Miatas With Hidden Stripes

do any of the skylines and NSX's have hidden livery's?

i have a type R NSX '92 but i haven't painted her yet.

You can't paint the FD3S. Guess PD weren't aware of the numerous painted FD3S's on GT5 during the Hybriding Boom. :lol:
Wut? You can't paint the FD RX-7???
I was not talking about the Amemiya... The stock is also called FD3S, isn't he? :nervous:

This is pretty cool, but it brings up the topic again: Why did they keep every standard Miata? I understand some Miata lovers will want all of them, but did we need all of the duplicates? I love the idea of having these extra stripes, but why couldn't we just have a few Miatas and be able to put the stripes on them? Anyway, nice find @ZDUPH.

That would be great if the game allowed you to set that as a requirement in the online room. Sadly ... not yet.
It's not too hard. We don't need to set a requirement in the lobby. All we need is a thread and rules that every driver who signed up must follow.

It's not too hard. We don't need to set a requirement in the lobby.

Yeah, but then the room owner has to boot people driving the wrong cars. It's a pain for the room host. It would be much better if in the room you could say "allow this car, this car and this car, tuning allowed (yes/no)." That's what we've been asking for these last 5 years.

Yeah, but then the room owner has to boot people driving the wrong cars. It's a pain for the room host. It would be much better if in the room you could say "allow this car, this car and this car, tuning allowed (yes/no)." That's what we've been asking for these last 5 years.
I take it that you have never participated in a GTP series before.

See my edit.

I just bought a Honda NSX '95 (standard car) to check for any stripes or sweet modifications. Nothing there. Strangely enough the Honda NSX has less modifications than the Acura NSX.

The Honda has no body modifications, no "flat bottom", and while it does have options for spoilers, there's no special car-specific one like the GT2-wing the Acura has. Very disappointing. Will look at the Skylines next.

EDIT: Just bought a Skyline GT-R V-Spec R34, just as disappointing as the Honda. No racing stripes appeared nor has it the extensive modification options besides the standard spoilers.

I take it that you have never participated in a GTP series before.

See my edit.

Saw your edit. And while I've never run in a GTP series before, I've run in hundreds? thousands? not sure, I've lost count at this point with other racing organizations online. From what I've seen, the races here are run the same was as the TPRA, SupaTuna, SNAIL and every other racing organization I've seen these last 5 years. They post the regs, some are enforceable, others are not. And all the rules and regulations are posted outside of the game in a third party site. So yes, I'm aware of how it's done. What I'm trying to explain to you is that there is a better way, and we've been asking for it as long as I've played GT. Some of it is simple to implement. Some of it is more challenging. But it's all doable. PD can either:

1. Make all cars available for online single-car races, with tuning options, or
2. Allow the room host to limit a race to specific cars and tuning options.

-- OR --

We can just do it the way we've always done it in Prologue and GT5 ... and just accept that nothing has gotten any better in the online department.

But I'm getting off topic. This really belongs in the online thread ... but attempts to find it using the GTP search feature and Google have both failed. And I can't be bothered to search for it beyond that. Would be nice if there was an "online" sub forum here. Just saying.

Last edited:
The Honda has no body modifications, no "flat bottom", and while it does have options for spoilers, there's no special car-specific one like the GT2-wing the Acura has. Very disappointing. Will look at the Skylines next.
I'm pretty sure the Acura NSX in question is the premium one and the Honda NSX in question is standard. If not, then that's strange.

I'm pretty sure the Acura NSX in question is the premium one and the Honda NSX in question is standard. If not, then that's strange.

It's premium, yes. I was hoping they didn't forget the Skyline and Honda duplicates and gave them different modifications as well. So Premium = more mods.

Back