Mazda MX-5 Miata

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orlando
  • 28 comments
  • 797 views
Messages
1
I was wondering ho wdo you tune a Mazda MX-5 Miata.Can you add a second gear to your car.My car has a lot of upgrades but it tops at a 153 but it still wants to keep going so how do I add a second gear.I any one no please post something .
 
u a noob right....

add a second gear?wtf!

u can buy a full racing transmission and play with the gear ratio (use auto setting as you seem to start off)
 
hey don't say that..who cares if he's a noob..we all used to be noobs...so leave him alone k...and seriously orlando u must ask a question thats makes sense or people won't understand u..
 
Originally posted by Streets on fire
hey don't say that..who cares if he's a noob..we all used to be noobs...so leave him alone k...and seriously orlando u must ask a question thats makes sense or people won't understand u..
haha very different from Total Turbo....lol.....yea anyways.....

a 2nd gear?! :confused: woot?
 
holy dood....u posted 43 things on today!? wtf...how long did u stay on this site?
 
He posts a lot of posts like you see in this thread. How long can that take?

Welcome to GTP, Orlando. I'm not sure what you mean by "a second gear", but for powerful cars you can add the full race transmission, which lets you adjust the gears to give you a higher top speed. If I modify a car at all that is one thing I usually do.
 
lol nothing at all.. i like psoting..on my CS(counter-strike) forum i have 3000+ post..
 
lol on almost all of the threads ...you see "Last Posted by Streets on fire"
 
Originally posted by Streets on fire
lol nothing at all.. i like psoting..on my CS(counter-strike) forum i have 3000+ post..

3000 :odd: u have 3000posts .. but i thought ure old account only had like 200?
 
hey..lol i have no goals what so ever...but i gtg log off not need to sleep its 12AM(ET) so cya
 
Originally posted by Orlando
I was wondering ho wdo you tune a Mazda MX-5 Miata.Can you add a second gear to your car.My car has a lot of upgrades but it tops at a 153 but it still wants to keep going so how do I add a second gear.I any one no please post something .

I assume you are using manual but not changing gears. Either change it to automatic in "options" or use R1 and L1 to change gears.
 
i counted 6 streets on fire post in 19 replys hehe
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
So? I've got like 8 posts out of 12 before.

Do ya want a medal :bronzemedal
 
lol..broze for me..yay..thats what i got for al my license lol..to lazy to get gold..waste of tiome..
 
I think i had something like 10 posts in a row back in the old days...

My Miata Could get up to about 300 km/h on the Test Course, i don't think i tuned it any further.
 
Back