Mazda protege please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z 2 8
  • 19 comments
  • 2,786 views
Messages
88
Messages
Z28
How do I get this car? I have one and would like to use it for fun, lol.

Thanks, I apreciate it.
 
It shows up in the UCD every once in a blue moon.
 
I've been checking the used car dealership but nothing yet.
 
If you have access to PSNetwork, it may be worth your time to organise a trade if you want it urgently.
 
I do have access to psn and just made a wanted protege thread on that link...I want to get it tonight if possible. Probably won't happen though...

Lol, I have all of the licenses and completed a-spec through extreme series. I still don't have the Mazda, lol
 
I had a yellow one i'd of given you, but i sold it like a week ago. No help to you now I know, but if i come across another ill tell you
 
I appreciate it! Let me know if something comes up.

lol, how do you give people cars online? Is it self expanatory? Where do you go, online lobby or something?
 
I appreciate it! Let me know if something comes up.

lol, how do you give people cars online? Is it self expanatory? Where do you go, online lobby or something?

when you enter your garage and select to see a car, it has an option for "gift to friend"
 
Oh, that's cool. Lol, i doubt anyone will give it to me for free, lol. That would be sweet though.
 
Oh, that's cool. Lol, i doubt anyone will give it to me for free, lol. That would be sweet though.

what's your PSN, if I get one, ill add you.
 
Lol! I just realized your name, thats funny, btw it's z28 with so spaces
 
Lol! I just realized your name, thats funny, btw it's z28 with so spaces
 
Lol! I just realized your name, thats funny, btw it's z28 with so spaces

Do you have one? I've got an '87 IROC I've had since I was 17.
 
I just found one in my UCD. I'll send it to you.
 
Do you have one? I've got an '87 IROC I've had since I was 17.


My first car was a 91 Z28, then I got a 94 Z28. (LT1) The car was much faster and i ported the heads and got a small comp cam for it. Not bad for an LT1...I was running 12.9 in the quarter in an A4 with 3:23. I would still have that car, but it got rear ended by a guy not paying attention...So, then i bought the 2002 WS6 and i barely dirve that.
 
How do I get this car? I have one and would like to use it for fun....

It can't be used for fun. Don't know why, it seems to be specific to that car.

Keep your eyes open and it will appear in the UCD sooner or later...
 
Back