Mazda RX-7 (FD) LM Race Car (Gran Turismo 1) 1997

  • Thread starter Thread starter tankuroded
  • 18 comments
  • 3,006 views
Messages
6,422
Indonesia
Paint booth
Messages
FMecha_EXE
In response to the GT3 RX-7 LM thread, I hereby bring a rival: how about the GT1 one? :trouble:

KcEwHM2.png
 
This one's better looking. I dont like widened cars too much.
 
..........Only day 9 and 998 million credits??? That. Is. Insane.
As for the car....um, no. I'd like to see a reduction in potential duplicate candidates, not an addition....
 
..........Only day 9 and 998 million credits??? That. Is. Insane.
As for the car....um, no. I'd like to see a reduction in potential duplicate candidates, not an addition....
But this car could be on Trims Section, no?
 
Yes, Trims section. You say that you guys don't want the duplicates, right?
..........I think I'm not getting you here, what trim section?
Yeah, I don't want more duplicates, sure, but what's a "trim section" got to do with it?
 
..........I think I'm not getting you here, what trim section?
Yeah, I don't want more duplicates, sure, but what's a "trim section" got to do with it?
Trim Section is a option of trim which you can choose. For example, you go to Mazda Eunos Roadster [NA] '89.

And then, you have an choice between the limited editions and the regular MX-5.

The link says it all:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...facelift-engine-livery-tuners-options.323414/

Sorry for bumping, but it wasn't for intention. :(
 
..........Only day 9 and 998 million credits??? That. Is. Insane.
As for the car....um, no. I'd like to see a reduction in potential duplicate candidates, not an addition....

That's GameShark at work. Also, the GT1 and GT3 car is very different. ;)
 
Back