Mazda Touring Cars 24 laps of Le Mans. 12/01/14.Finished 

• Thread starter SlotDave96
  • 56 comments
Like I said I can only after january 14th included :ouch:

Last edited:
Hi all,
Just a reminder that the race is still going on Sunday. :sly: And open for all

As a heads up, when changing wheels they must be the same size as GT6 classes it as modding the car.

How many drivers have entered for this race? I can make it if there is a few entries. It would be a long 2hrs with only 2 or 3 cars though.

That's why I posted today, to check who is confirmed but from the sound of what everyone has said; 3 (including me) So not many but will be reminding people again

Is it me or I can't join the room? It says that the room is full, but i could clearly see there is space.

Is it me or I can't join the room? It says that the room is full, but i could clearly see there is space.

Oh crap, this happened last time, I will reset ps3 clear cache and see if that works hang on 5 minutes

Race Complete,

1st SSpeedyHedgehog
2nd BigMoMo101 +0.040s

Very close racing, pictures and a small race report will be added soon :)

Cheers Moeom for coming, bloody close racing :lol:

Yes, I grew up with the term gmt being our time zone. It did not even occur to me till after you were refering to the world time zone maps. so you would have been racing right after I logged off this morning.
Again , completely my fault.

Yes, I grew up with the term gmt being our time zone. It did not even occur to me till after you were refering to the world time zone maps. so you would have been racing right after I logged off this morning.
Again , completely my fault.

No problem mate, done that with a race or two before ;)

Don't worry, maybe next time :)

Back