Mazda Touring Cars 24 laps of Le Mans. 12/01/14.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlotDave96
  • 56 comments
  • 5,137 views
Sent you a psn friends request mate. I should be able to race on the 12th for sure!
 
Like I said I can only after january 14th included :ouch:
 
Last edited:
Hi all,
Just a reminder that the race is still going on Sunday. :sly: And open for all

As a heads up, when changing wheels they must be the same size as GT6 classes it as modding the car.
 
Is the race still happening? I will most likely be available.
 
Damn, I'm afraid I can't make it. Ihave an FGT race at this time :( sorry guys
 
How many drivers have entered for this race? I can make it if there is a few entries. It would be a long 2hrs with only 2 or 3 cars though.
 
That's why I posted today, to check who is confirmed but from the sound of what everyone has said; 3 (including me) So not many but will be reminding people again
 
Alright, here is my entry then.

Bandaid / bandaid35 / orange / black

Will send friend request shortly.
 
Alright, here is my entry then.

Bandaid / bandaid35 / orange / black

Will send friend request shortly.

Got the request and the room is open for practice now
 
i'll be on soon. will send friend rq when online.
 
So sad I can't be there today :(
 
Is it me or I can't join the room? It says that the room is full, but i could clearly see there is space.
 
Is it me or I can't join the room? It says that the room is full, but i could clearly see there is space.

Oh crap, this happened last time, I will reset ps3 clear cache and see if that works hang on 5 minutes
 
Alright cool. I just cleared Cache from my end too and still didnt work. Ill wait.
 
Race Complete,

1st SSpeedyHedgehog
2nd BigMoMo101 +0.040s


Very close racing, pictures and a small race report will be added soon :)

Cheers Moeom for coming, bloody close racing :lol:
 
19:00 GMT Sunday

complete, Am I way out of whack, I thought this race was tonight.

yup my bad, and my apologies.
 
Last edited:
complete, Am I way out of whack, I thought this race was tonight.

yup my bad, and my apologies.

It was tonight, just earlier tonight. So you miss read the time then?
 
Yes, I grew up with the term gmt being our time zone. It did not even occur to me till after you were refering to the world time zone maps. so you would have been racing right after I logged off this morning.
Again , completely my fault.
 
Yes, I grew up with the term gmt being our time zone. It did not even occur to me till after you were refering to the world time zone maps. so you would have been racing right after I logged off this morning.
Again , completely my fault.

No problem mate, done that with a race or two before ;)

Don't worry, maybe next time :)
 
Back