mazda787's gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
  • 48,935 views
The 1st shot of Toyota FT-86 is amazing!! :)👍
 
Thank you ShadowPeter!

Entries:




​
 

A few recent shots/entries:




















​
 
So much pics since my last visit... I've just have a look from page 19 to now and I can't count how many time I've said "wow"...
Very impressive work mate !
 
Last edited:
Love your Stingray shots, especially #1 and 5! 👍
 
Nice update the landscape photo looks really beautiful and peaceful :)👍
 
Your most recent shots are so crisp and lovely.. great toning and x 10 on that mountain!
 
Mountain shot is a standout. Fantastic work mate. Oh and the others are good too. ;)
 
Amazing set, mazda787! Especially like the NSX shot and the F430/Gallardo shot.
 
Pictures #2 and #3 have an extremely realistic look to them; this is probably due to the well-adjusted green tones. 👍
 
Wow so many comments! Thank you very much :) Here is a small update:





​
 
I agree : the first one is very reallistic :)
I also like very much that kind of things you've done for the last one 👍
 
I third that, first picture has realism knocked right off the scale! And the last is pretty original as well!
 
That LFA, one of the most realistic GT shots IMO!!!
 
That LFA it's outstanding! Would be perfect if PD had put more effort on these wheels and mirror. Not your fault of course!!

👍👍
 
Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it very much :) I agree about the wheels on the LF-A, but it sure is an easy car to shoot! Anyway here's one for the CCCl, and I will be back later with the rest of the set after edits:



​
 
That is composition ! Love it.

Great work mate :)
 
I absolutely love the contrast and lighting in the latest picture. The composition is spot on and the softness you've added is fantastic.

Excellent work, as usual. 👍
 
Great shots, Mazda ! :drool: C7 shots ,2.0 (night chase) entry and CCCL entry are amazing ! 👍👍👍
 
Sorry for getting back so late, thank you Kodje, GT-R, and SM! Here are some recent shots, including my attempts for the 2.0 this week, as well as a small GT-R set @ Top Gear Test Track.

























​
 
The third picture would have made a great entry. The yellow R33 is showcased very well in these pictures, too. 👍
 
Thanks GT-R. I wasn't happy with either of those entries, so I went for another shoot.



​
 
Back