mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
That's a beautiful set once again mate. I especially like the way you have work with the light on some of the shots :)
But my fav' is the last one, i love this kind of angle.
Great work 👍

I'm with Nicolas on your Stingray shots and enjoyed many others. Also thanks for checking out my gallery.

GPR
Once again awesome stuff everywhere. I like quite a few from your previous post and from this one I think you went with the right shot for the comp but I also quite like shot 3. Nice work indeed. 👍

Superb set, your 2.0 entry is my fave! ;)👍

That's a beautiful set once again mate. I especially like the way you have work with the light on some of the shots :)
But my fav' is the last one, i love this kind of angle.
Great work 👍

Same here. Got to love the composition and exposure. Great work! :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Here's one from my CCCL shoot, the rest I will edit soon:

Nice, nice and again, nice! Your photos usually have a very happy feeling, they're very colorful as well. 👍

Love the Evo shots! Car's colour matches perfectly with the background! ;)
I also like the Celica and Stingray shots!

I absolutely love the paint on that Evolution X and the last Celica picture looks too realistic to be from GT5. :drool:

Thanks for all the feedback guys! The paint seems to be a hit on this car :) Currently working on a set of some shots from a quick shoot with Nato yesterday.

Agreed on the colour on the Evo - looks great and the shots themselves are fantastic too! 👍 Looking forward to see what you got from our little online run yesterday. :)

Shot 3 of the Evo is great, also you 2.0 rally entry is very good but my fav of this bunch is the black Vette. It really leaps of the backgorund, the light/dark contrast of the car and bright backdrop make it pop. Almost a bit dreamy also. 👍

Thank you for all the feedback! Here are some shots from my shoot with Nato, as well as my 2.0 and CCCL entry:

Great shots! 👍 👍 I don't remember getting in front of you. :lol:
2.0 and CCCL entries are awesome! :)

I saw these shots on your flickr and just had to stop by here to tell you how much I love them :drool: :drool: :drool: That second shot is my favourite 👍

Wow. I love this kind of effect. Great contrast and toning 👍

And the other stuff is just excellent, in a very reallistic style as often. Great work mate !
I agree with Kodje - very artistic and realistic looking shots. 👍

I saw these shots on your flickr and just had to stop by here to tell you how much I love them :drool: :drool: :drool: That second shot is my favourite 👍

I will get some eventually - not much spare time lately - doubt they'll be as good as yours though.

Wow. I love this kind of effect. Great contrast and toning 👍

And the other stuff is just excellent, in a very reallistic style as often. Great work mate !

I agree with Kodje - very artistic and realistic looking shots. 👍

Thank you all very much for the feedback! When I took that shot Kodje quoted, in the game, I thought it was one of the blandest of the set, so now it is interesting to see it get the most attention after the edit work :D

I quite like shots 1 & 2 of the C9/787 bunch. But that 2.0 Alfa shot takes the cake. It's really nice and it's no surprise it's doing very well in the comp. 👍

Back