Mazdamans tune shop

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 192 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trinidad and Tobago
brooklyn/ny/us
mazdarota122
Welcome to my tune shop where I'll tune to your desire. I'd like to introduce myself, I go by the name Mazdaman. I love rotary engines but will tune ANYTHING!! Also, I'm looking for a driver to test drive my tunes. So please pm me if you are interested, that's all for now good day!!!

Cars to tune:
Lowtans LFG: needs to tweak suspension
Bitcypher GTR:Same tune lowering hp and changing suspension a little.
Florican RX-7: Drift tune soon gonna be posted
Chopes Lambo:Gotta figure out where is he gonna race the car.

Drivers:
None so far I need drivers!!!!

Rules:
1.Don't post any insults keep this thread clean.
2.Once you request a tune be sure to add hp,track and be paitent.
3.Please wait your turn and you will recieve a answer in the way it was recieved.
4.Be safe have fun and follow rules please.

Long tracks:
White angel

Last edited:
Hey Mazdaman nice to see some serious effort this early into the release. I live in CA so I'll be getting my CE at around 10 am tomorrow. I'd love to test out some of your rides! you can add me on PSN (GTP_SmushP). Absolutly cannot wait until tomorrow and see you on the track!:)

Hello mazdaman! I would also love to test your cars especially since I was planning on collecting all of them some good tunes would help. Add me GTP_albtifosi

Yo mazdaman, when you say "test drive" are we supposed to tell you what the pros/cons of your tuned cars are?? Or we just driving them for the hell of it?? lol

I wont mind test driving your cars, my PSN is cmoraUSGP.

Ok mazdaman, did you have to ask. Me, being a mazda man myself would like to see all the Mazdas tuned by you. but i drive differently as i can only use controller for now.(no space for seat at moment). so yea, all would be good. as those are the cars I will be finishing up the game with.

Mazda Rules.
:sly:

Sounds like a great idea but there is a piece of info missing. On your tuning tests that you send out for your testers, will they need a Wheel or SixAxis?

Thanks
G

Yeah, Mazdaman, great idea! Please feel free to add me, along with any of the GTP peeps: ken_b

And, of course, I'd enjoy testing out some of your tweeks!

PSN overlape .
I would love to test your tunes.
Also I will come back here to share tracks and cars.
I might not be active this month because I have to revise for my mid.
But as soon as I'm done I'd love to make great courses for the cars we share.

It looks like you've already got plenty of help, but I'd be happy to help anyways. I'm kind of an amateur tuner myself, so I may be able to help tweek some stuff. Either way feel free to add me, I'm always looking for people to race with. PSN: rennsport27

Hello, i am very interested in this topic ;)

I started very good in GT5. I bought a new Honda Civic From dealership (Premium) 160hp.
My Civic got now a Turbo (Stage 3) a new exhaust and suspension, and a Chip. i do 260 km/h :D... and acceleration is very fast too.... VTEEEEC !!

I love gt5 men. i love tune my civic, and go test it at SSR7 Track ! and do some Photos.

Peace all. (sorry for my bad english :( )

PSN ID: MAidioPT

Hey Mazdaman, mind helping me with the suspension levels on my Mitsubishi Evo IX GSR ?

Just got it and looking to fix her up :3

Can anyone advise me on trying to faze out understeer on my tuned Evo (I think its the VIII model - but im not sure as im at work)

Should I change the breaking balance and camber?

Can anyone advise me on trying to faze out understeer on my tuned Evo (I think its the VIII model - but im not sure as im at work)

Should I change the breaking balance and camber?
if you want to reduce understeer while braking then make the back brake stronger than the front brake. Some camber on the front wheels can help, but not too much try 2.0 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back