Mazdamans tune shop

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 192 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAZDAMAN. I have a bunch of cars I'm willing to give you for the sake of tuning. You can keep them but you'll have to buy the parts yourself.

How can we measure the 400m to 1000m on the SSR7?

You just let me worry about the nuts and bolts of getting this off the ground rather than focusing purely on times. ;) It might not even be done at SSR7, there's a few tracks I can do this at with several being more conducive to being a better track for drag racers than SSR7.....it's just SSR7 is where all the street racing is happening at the moment.

Mazdaman! I'm very fond of my Furai! If you have a set up or some tips throw them at me! I'm especially tuning for HighSpeed Ring :)

Already in the works my friend. :mischievous::cool:

Good to hear! :) Ive never compared my skills with the tuners from the GT4 section... so should be nice! Looking forward to it, I dont trust this smiley ":mischievous:" coming from you though... :lol:

:lol: It just means my evil mind is working to bring the best drag championship that Gran Turismo will ever have. :cool:

Could you tune the Zonda R 09 its a real beast waiting to be tamed... you can win it by beating gran turismo championship in b-spec instead of spending 2.6 million...ive spent hours tuning her, but i cant get the body to stay solid if i want to accelerate a little earlier our of corners...the car is so fast it's just begging to be tuned...

Bitcypher GTR
843 HP
644 ft-lb
1362 Kg

Body/Chassis
.Aero-kit
..Down-force
...Front = 2
...Back = 15

Transmission
.Top Speed = 440kmh

Drive-train
.Adjustable LSD (Front/Rear) (don't think he used this)
..Initial Torque = 30/26
..Acceleration Sensitivity 56/60
..Braking Sensitivity 6/12
.Torque Sensing Center Differential
..Front/Rear Torque Split 42/65

Suspension
.Suspension
..Ride Height 10/2R
..Spring Rate 10.4F/7.6R
..Dampers (Extension) 3/6
..Dampers (Compression) 2/4
..Anti-Roll Bars 6/3