MazKid's suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter MazKid
  • 74 comments
  • 2,229 views
Sweet!!! post it here when you are done.

And thanks!
 
Yay. :) (How come my suggestions are always used when I post them outside of my suggestions thread? Hmmm...) ;)
 
Your suggestion? I never saw it, ohh well good thought!
 
Viper- remove the slash in the first tag. ;)
 
who da bomb (i rember when it took me weeks to post a pic lol!)
 
Viperman, marqueeing your entire signature doesn't look very good I'm afraid...
 
Not only is it hard to read it's been giving me headaches...
 
Originally posted by viperman
[marquee/]ok thets try it :p[/marquee]

I think that this is what Jordan meant by excessive Marquee in the sigs. :rolleyes:

(edit: Not refferring to his post, but his sig)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


I think that this is what Jordan meant by excessive Marquee in the sigs. :rolleyes:

(edit: Not refferring to his post, but his sig)
Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to. Please shorten your signature, viperman.

I have just added the [lrmarquee] tag. Just use it exactly as you would the regular [marquee] tag. :)

[lrmarquee]This text goes from left to right.[/lrmarquee]
 
[lrmarquee]like[/lrmarquee]
[marquee]this?[/marquee]
 
Jordan, maybe you should make some rules about marquee usage in signatures...
 
Yes, I'm beginning to have doubts about this already... :thumbsdow
 
Don't you just hate it when people abuse their privaliges?
 
Hope mine's not too abusive. :smilewink
 
Sweet, thanks Jordan! But some people need to learn how to properly use it as to not get annoying...
 
See, look at my sig, it made it smaller, but it still has all the info. This is what people should do to make thier sigs smaller.

Thanks again Jordan, hopefully these spammers with house size moving sigs will change them.

I'm soooooo happy now!!!

P.S.-Passed my permit test, all I need to do now is get the actual permit, then look out cause I'll be on the streets :eek:
 
Back