MazKid's suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter MazKid
  • 74 comments
  • 2,225 views
Originally posted by MazKid


P.S.-Passed my permit test, all I need to do now is get the actual permit, then look out cause I'll be on the streets :eek:

Cool Dude and good luck
 
well, I'm a skilled driver already...once I get my license then you will have to worry...I'll be rocking and rolling(hopefully not literally...)down the highway...
 
no no, I just would go really fast when no ones on the road...
 
Originally posted by Josh
[marquee]
fruit.gif
[/marquee]

Thats is funny! Now 'it' is really dancing!

Lets have heaps of dancing 'its'!

[marquee]
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
[/marquee]
 
Oooh - it's like the shooting gallery at the fun fair!
 
Target practise!.............now I need to go rent a gun from Glockbuster! - Who posted that glockbuster joke?
 
Originally posted by gigo
Target practise!.............now I need to go rent a gun from Glockbuster! - Who posted that glockbuster joke?


Oh yeah, that would be clever ole' me.;) The one with the fruity dancing marshmallow for an avatar.:lol:
 
Originally posted by gigo
Target practise!.............now I need to go rent a gun from Glockbuster! - Who posted that glockbuster joke?
 

Attachments

  • 1876a.jpg
    1876a.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 39
On the last [lrmarquee], put a / in between the [ and the lrmarquee...that would do it.
 
You are welcome.
 
Back