Mclaren MP4-12C in Mclaren Orange, For anything Intresting That I don't Have??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rado-Steve
  • 6 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
373
Messages
Rado-Steve
Bought one by accident...D'oh

its 0 miles, untuned 👍

Trade for anything cool/interesting that I don't have in my garage in my sig :)
 
Last edited:
list something yur looking for, i really dont get that garage thing
 
list something yur looking for, i really dont get that garage thing

Just look click on the link and it lists all the cars I have........

After an M3 GTR road car, 190 Evo Touring car (I know thats pushing it for a Showroom car) Alfa 155 Tourer (and this too lol)

hit me with them, I can only say no :)
 
litrally just won this car from a ticket, sorry bud
 
Just look click on the link and it lists all the cars I have........

After an M3 GTR road car, 190 Evo Touring car (I know thats pushing it for a Showroom car) Alfa 155 Tourer (and this too lol)

hit me with them, I can only say no :)

I have an m3 gtr road car but cant trade till thursday
 
I have an m3 gtr road car but cant trade till thursday

That sounds good to me, Think it will have to be Friday 11th though, as need to send other stuff.
 
Back