DoodleAM
DoodleAM
2013-03-05_Geneva_Motor_Show_7846.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_P1

903bhp
1,395kg
0-60mph: 2.8 seconds
7-speed dual clutch transmission
Top Speed: 217.5mph (Electronically limited)

Oh hell yes. Hopefully no deals made on that with Forza, Mclaren's are in the game unless they're cutting deals for one model, but here's hoping.

I heard Microsoft bought the rights for the car, thus stopping PD from ever being allowed to use it. Could be BS thou.
The only thing stopping PD to include this car is PD themselves, in my opinion.

I dont think they had a deal because the P1 was in Need for Speed Rivals as well.

Last edited:
I'd love for this car to be in the game but when you look at Forza 5, I doubt that would be happening. :indiff:

I bet they had a deal with McLaren for it to be exclusive to Forza. I'd like to be wrong though.
If I learned one thing from Forza 5's TV commercials its that Forza 5 has a McLaren P1 and.... that's it. :lol:

I want to race this against the laferrari. I think pd needs to stop putting those crappy super slow outdated cars that are not even classics and start thinking about these kind of cars then maybe sales would get better
The whole point of GT is too have a big variety of cars including little ones that aren't the first thing you would think to see in a racing game. I do see what you're saying though, we do need cars like the P1 in the game.

If I learned one thing from Forza 5's TV commercials its that Forza 5 has a McLaren P1 and.... that's it. :lol:
They probably spent a couple million to have it exclusive (or maybe not) so they gotta push it as the selling point. :lol:

it sucks because whilst PD is trying to make their game physics better, forza has got ninjas and spies hiding in the bushes outside mclaren and Ferrari waiting for these new cars to be released. IS NOT FAIR I SAYS!! :lol:

Last edited:
it sucks because whilst PD is trying to make their game physics better, forza has got ninjas and spies hiding in the bushes outside mclaren and Ferrari waiting for these new cars to be released. IS NOT FAIR I SAYS!!

Don't hate on Turn10 just for thinking forward and getting ahead of the competition. Polyphony has the resources to do the same, but they choose not to. Seems to me like PD is getting overconfident, and when you start resting on your laurels, that's when the opposition gets ahead...

Don't hate on Turn10 just for thinking forward and getting ahead of the competition. Polyphony has the resources to do the same, but they choose not to. Seems to me like PD is getting overconfident, and when you start resting on your laurels, that's when the opposition gets ahead...
Hate? who said anything about hate? i was complimenting them! you know what ill add a smiley on the end of that post for you. sorry if it looked like a complaint!:indiff:

Back