McLaren P1 2013

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 73 comments
PD is aware of our existence, and Kaz himself has mentioned that he's aware of the suggestions. They might as well be working on it.

PD might give this car an even higher speed than what a normal P1 would go to, same with the Huayra in GT6. in real life a Huayra can reach 375KM/H (233MPH) and in GT6 it can reach 418KM/H (259MPH).

It's obvious now that it's not exclusive to Forza 5 anymore as upcoming games like Drive Club and Project CARS will have it. Is Polyphony ignoring this car for some reason?

The other McLaren's are here:

2urpjxc.png

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mclaren-650s-sprint-2015.315231

2h6emnr.png

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mclaren-mso-650s-spider-2015.314967

The 12C GT3 thread is linked in my signature, so there is no need to post another link as there are over 9,750 times on GTP that you can see it.

If you bothered to click on it, you would find it was for the 650S GT3.

I'd love for this car to be in the game but when you look at Forza 5, I doubt that would be happening. :indiff:

I bet they had a deal with McLaren for it to be exclusive to Forza. I'd like to be wrong though.
Lol it's in NFS rivals what do you mean? Where did you read that?

PD might give this car an even higher speed than what a normal P1 would go to, same with the Huayra in GT6. in real life a Huayra can reach 375KM/H (233MPH) and in GT6 it can reach 418KM/H (259MPH).
Lol, if for some reason you manage to reach the m4's top speed like I did, it'll go all the way to 428 kph or something, when in real life it's electronically limited to 250 kph, and even if you do remove the limit, the engine hits the red line at 320 kph I believe, what is going on with polyphony? I really think they should make a new wind simulation engine, this one is absolute *****

Funny thing is that Driveclub has this car which technically means that Sony has a license for this car. (I hope I'm right about this since I don't really know about licensing that much)

The P1 is basically in every current racing game other than Gran Turismo. There are no licensing issues here.

Personally reckon that it's being held out to sell some PDLC, because these sort of cars are good at that.

This is the type of car that you'd expect to be in the game and then they release it and it's not there.

They tend to be behind the times on current supercars and if we've got the original versions (think Zonda, Saleen S7) then we rarely if ever get the latest updated version.

We will get the P1 in GT7. It is fully available for game licencing as we know. I assume GT6 DLC is just VGT cars bar a couple of others like the TS030 and GT-R Nismo. It is frustrating having to wait while everyone else gets it but we will have amazing VGT cars they'll never have.

We will get the P1 in GT7. It is fully available for game licencing as we know. I assume GT6 DLC is just VGT cars bar a couple of others like the TS030 and GT-R Nismo. It is frustrating having to wait while everyone else gets it but we will have amazing VGT cars they'll never have.
How do you know? I'm guessing that a Nissan (GT-R) will take place of the P1.

Back