McLaren Reveals 720S GT3 Ahead of 2019 Race Debut

Looks way more hardcore than any other GT3 racer. With that rear wing, very reminisent of the Senna, in my opinion. Now all we need is an Ueno Clinic or Gulf/Davidoff livery.

Put this in GTS please. Hope it handles great, the 650s seems too loose for me or throttle sensitive in GTS back end always wants to get loose.

I believe that we will definitely see this in a future update.
Since this is an ongoing project, with racing being the main ingredient, hopefully we will see the newer GT3 race cars for the GR.3 class in the game, for the start of the 2018 season at the very least. Especially if PD want to keep the competitive online aspect appealing.

Looks almost like a Longtail. Any word on how much power the car makes? It's most definitely gonna be nerfed from the road going 720S.

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw this car in Forza Horizon 4,the cover cars of the game is the new Mclaren Senna

Isn't Forza Horizon 4 just for road cars only, though? I don't know, the last one I played was FH2 when I had my 360.

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw this car in Forza Horizon 4,the cover cars of the game is the new Mclaren Senna
I don’t think we will see modern GT racers in FH4. They were in FH3 but felt very misplaced there IMO.

Looks almost like a Longtail. Any word on how much power the car makes? It's most definitely gonna be nerfed from the road going 720S.

Expect it to make less than the road car due to the restrictor. So we're looking at the 500-550hp range.

I don’t think we will see modern GT racers in FH4. They were in FH3 but felt very misplaced there IMO.
I don't think it's out of place,Forza Horizon is a car collection game since the first one,there are Racing Trucks in FH4 for christs sake :lol:

Man, if only there was a place to baselessly speculate and slowchat about PD's latest videogame.

I know a site that is dedicated for PD's videogame franchise it's called GranTurismoplanet.com ...........wait :odd:

I know a site that is dedicated for PD's videogame franchise it's called GranTurismoplanet.com ...........wait :odd:

That's what it started as, sure. A quick look at the front page should make it pretty apparent that's not the sole focus anymore. It's also why Forza Planet was rolled back into this one...

I really, really like the look of this. I've seen a handful of the road cars over the summer 'round here, and while it's definitely grown on me since first seeing it at E3 last year, this works so well. The road car, like a lot of modern metal, needs to be seen in the wild, on the move. It isn't quite i8 levels of futurism — and it's very sensitive to colour — but it's close.

That's what it started as, sure. A quick look at the front page should make it pretty apparent that's not the sole focus anymore. It's also why Forza Planet was rolled back into this one

I know i was just joking:lol: ,this site is good for everyone

It’ll be sad to see it go, it’s probably the prettiest GT3 out of all of them

I like more the Mercedes AMG
300024345_00-2.jpg

But the 650S is my second favorite looking car, the 720S just don't like it.

im getting furai vibes from the design lol, i hope McLaren gt will support the teams that will run this, more than they did with the 12/650s program

Latest Posts

Back