McLaren Shadow Assetto Corsa Competizione Qualifier Now Open

I’ll give it a solid try. I won’t be anywhere near the top but will be fun to see just how I size up.

ACC has much worse online play than iracing and no mods unlike Assetto Corsa. Literally no reason to play this game with so many better options.

ACC has much worse online play than iracing and no mods unlike Assetto Corsa. Literally no reason to play this game with so many better options.
I do not agree for many reasons:
- It´s incredible how they made weather and time transitions. It´s really awesome. Starting at 5 am (night) ending 13pm (with the sun over your head).
- This game was made for thoose GT3 fans. All cars look excelent, and tracks were made with a lot of details.
- Sounds... my god.. this is the best part of the game. If you have the game, please, put your headphones and ride some laps on SPA with Porsche. 1 lap will paid the game.

Last edited:
I do not agree for many reasons:
- It´s incredible how they made weather and time transitions. It´s really awesome. Starting at 5 am (night) ending 13pm (with the sun over your head).
- This game was made for thoose GT3 fans. All cars look excelent, and tracks were made with a lot of details.
- Sounds... my god.. this is the best part of the game. If you have the game, please, put your headphones and ride some laps on SPA with Porsche. 1 lap will paid the game.

If you are serious about online, play iracing.
If you are serious about immersive vr single player, play project cars 2.
ACC is a game without an audience or reason to exist.

If you are serious about online, play iracing.
If you are serious about immersive vr single player, play project cars 2.
ACC is a game without an audience or reason to exist.
I don't play games online, and when VR support arrives it will look and feel much better than Project CARS 2, so that puts me in the audience for ACC, so two months later, many more people have jumped on the bandwagon.

Back