MCR Factory | Mind Control. | Team MCR. |

• Thread starter GreazyTee
  • 1,958 comments
You we're drifting that M3 GTR like a straight up boss.

I got a lot smoother than that, but then it broke so.. I wish I had a video of me on yosaka!!! Would have been epic

And thank you

Dean Stef and I were just in the most rewarded competition ever!!!!! Rofl. You have to do two drift laps with your opponent to win I autumn ring. no section. Full laps.

Last edited:
Imagine if we can port yosaka to gt6 and put rain on :drool:

I somehow doubt it though, I think all those old track themes will be scrapped.

Streeto
Imagine if we can port yosaka to gt6 and put rain on :drool:

I somehow doubt it though, I think all those old track themes will be scrapped.

i think yosaka on snow (like SSR7) would be bad:censored:ss

Did you seriously play with your helmet on? That g27 and the M3 was a nasty combination.

GreazyTee
I got a lot smoother than that, but then it broke so.. I wish I had a video of me on yosaka!!! Would have been epic

And thank you

Dean Stef and I were just in the most rewarded competition ever!!!!! Rofl. You have to do two drift laps with your opponent to win I autumn ring. no section. Full laps.

Tj was wearing his hood for Trayvon Martin.

Here's the proof that TJ was driving a nascar last night lol

2v34im8.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the proof that TJ was driving a nascar last night lol

LMAO. I swear to you guys I was in a Fiat 500

Oh god, i tuned Spraggys 370Z now it keeps up with my M3 LOLOL. Proof I can only tune for a wheel! Anyways, I'm getting front snap on my cars, can someone help.. I'm on DS3 if you don't know

Last edited:
He was in a fiat for me, wish I saw the nascar lol.

Oh god, i tuned Spraggys 370Z now it keeps up with my M3 LOLOL. Proof I can only tune for a wheel! Anyways, I'm getting front snap on my cars, can someone help.. I'm on DS3 if you don't know

Try -.20 / +.05 toe.

+ Springs:
9.0 5.4
4 7
6 4
2 2

I'm gonna mess with anti-rolls today because I haven't really experimented that much with them in the past, just usually go for 2 2 on each car.

He was in a fiat for me, wish I saw the nascar lol.

Try -.20 / +.05 toe.

+ Springs:
9.0 5.4
4 7
6 4
2 2

I'm gonna mess with anti-rolls today because I haven't really experimented that much with them in the past, just usually go for 2 2 on each car.

Thanks dude, the snap nearly brought a year to my eye it was that rapid. edit: Testing it now

Ah man! If I was getting better on wheel and tried out my 370z, I would be well happy if my 370z could keep up with your M3 but... the power core of my wheel died unfortunately :/ Guess I'll have to buy a new one or get it fixed.

Ah man! If I was getting better on wheel and tried out my 370z, I would be well happy if my 370z could keep up with your M3 but... the power core of my wheel died unfortunately :/ Guess I'll have to buy a new one or get it fixed.

A new power core won't be expensive, get one and I'll tune for you :)

Ben, now I'm struggling to transition. I'm going to stiffen the rear a lil more, it gets crazy angle though lol

Try 1 5 anti-rolls, I know it sounds a bit extreme but boy is it good, for me anyway.

I can only reference what I've found good and stable, so I don't know how it will feel for you.

Try 1 5 anti-rolls, I know it sounds a bit extreme but boy is it good, for me anyway.

I can only reference what I've found good and stable, so I don't know how it will feel for you.

I'll give it a try! For me to transition I had to literally drive like you and go mental with the gears haha, your set gave me loads of exit speed O.o

Lool I like to go mental with the gears but I can also do an entire track/section with no gear changes if I wanted to lol.

Depends on the tranny/powerband though, some cars just can't do it in a single gear.

Back