Mechanical damage in Career and Arcade mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomcat66
  • 5 comments
  • 1,249 views
Messages
260
Austria
Vienna, Austria
Messages
mr tomcat 66
Please give us the possibility to turn on mechanical damage in career and arcade mode (and not only in online racing). This way you have to race clean and fair and pay more attention to your driving.
 
This was in GT6 1.00 screenshots! Please let we have it! I want to pay for the damage I cause, i want to suffer the consequences of bad driving.

And I want to keep some damaged beaters with battle scars and stories to tell!
 
Yes. Let the car to be damaged until it get fix in garage (engine ,body and chassis) in career mode and whole the game races. Not like it is now when after crash the car have no even mark on body (on-line races) in the next race . Probably it`s easy as they are already have damage model ,just keep them save in game mode.
 
I would love to have this. Also, I want it to affect AI, ie they get into the wall, they suffer the same consequences and have to pit for repairs. It would be so awesome for endurance races... make a mistake and you have to decide whether to pit right away to get it fixed or try to limp around for the rest of your stint.

I would also love to hear an explanation for why they took carry-over damage out from the pre-release version.
 
Back