Meet The Armored Skoda That's Even More Bulletproof Than Usual

I wonder how armored cars fare in crash tests compared to the non-armored model they're built upon.

6255513-cap+runs+through+doors.gif

At least this armored car will be superb at driveways, unlike another armored vehicle...

_52905637_jex_1054076_de28-1.jpg

I would like to see run-flat tires featured in a hollywood blockbuster where someone goes for the tires at some point. That would be a nice reversal on the old movie trope of shooting out the tires.

I am confused. It has sirens? I didn't think it would legal for civilians to own cars with sirens.
It'd be for diplomatic protection, or possibly secret service purposes.

The Czech government uses Superbs as diplomat vehicles (as you would, they're bloody ace), so I can see this fitting right in. But yes, unless you're legally cleared, it wouldn't be legal to use them on public roads (although they're legal to have fitted).

It'd be for diplomatic protection, or possibly secret service purposes.

The Czech government uses Superbs as diplomat vehicles (as you would, they're bloody ace), so I can see this fitting right in. But yes, unless you're legally cleared, it wouldn't be legal to use them on public roads (although they're legal to have fitted).

Okay, so it isn't being sold to the general public then?

Okay, so it isn't being sold to the general public then?
I'm sure you could buy one if you like. It's not illegal to have strobes/sirens fitted to your car (in the UK), just to use them if you aren't authorised to do so.

I'm sure you could buy one if you like. It's not illegal to have strobes/sirens fitted to your car (in the UK), just to use them if you aren't authorised to do so.

This, with the additional note that if you drive a vehicle with visible blue light fittings (eg a classic police car that you're driving to show) then they must be covered while on a public road.

Back