Meet The Smallest Sim Racing Rig in the World

Whoever this tiny gamer is, they are ballin' if they got the cash to blow on the wheel and rig as well as the curved monitor, both High end versions of the current consoles plus the Switch Annnd a PC (That is somewhere in there). There's also a camera (Can't tell if that's a Nikon or a canon).

Also, that model of a model (Sitting within a model) is dangerous levels of meta.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting the impression this site is going downhill with all the ads? I mean Jesus one page I have a forced video blocking the top portion of my screen, another banner ad at the bottom and one embedded behind the article. Wtf is going on with the internet nowadays with ads.

Anyone else getting the impression this site is going downhill with all the ads? I mean Jesus one page I have a forced video blocking the top portion of my screen, another banner ad at the bottom and one embedded behind the article. Wtf is going on with the internet nowadays with ads.
I don't get any adds, pop ups or blocked videos & I ain't even a premium member so I don't know why you have issues.

I am on a mobile device though, so if you're on PC maybe you got virus/malware related issues.

We definitely aren't going downhill, but if you're having issues with obtrusive ads please take a screenshot and report them to us - we hate them too and sometimes the ad providers slip in a horror.

Ads in general though are necessary. Most of our members get to use GTPlanet for free, and it's not exactly free to run it... That aside, I'm pretty expensive :D

Last edited:
Back