Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
Hey Welsh-Fury, great track, but do you know if there is a way to stop the cars from resetting after the jump? :lol:

please send me FR and track invite,
my PSN: Nobleatreides.

Excellent work! Just what I need to drive unwanted cars in my garage.

I imagine taking a heavy car, with soft-medium springs, a tight compression damper, but a very loose extending (EJECT! LOL) damper , thrown in with 0 ABS Brake Bias of 10 and flipping them silly.

I laughed my orange juice out at some of these videos above.

Thomas2012
Ill give it to all of you
MJTbreww
Send maybe 1 car or paint

I'll give it to you for free. No cars etc. That is the point of this.

Welshfury has let us have access to the most hilarious online fun that I know of. So please don't try and profit off his good will.

Not a problem guys. I'll try to add people asap today. Finally having a day off to play on my PS3 today.

Hi, I tried to send you a FR but it said you have reached the maximum amount of friends. I would really like your track.

Oh snap. I guess I'll be clearing out my friend's list.

[EDIT]
Done. You should be able to send a request now.

Last edited:
Can you download tracks that other people have downloaded from other players? If so, could I temporarily add someone who has downloaded the track. Is this is possible, will someone add me so I can get the track? I bet Welsh-fury is getting overloaded with friend requests, thats the only reason I'm asking this... If it isn't possible, can I add you Welsh-Fury?

Last edited:
If I start getting angry about failing and failing and failing it`s time to play this track. :lol:
I enjoy to jump with my high speed cars and smashing them on concrete. :D

If I start getting angry about failing and failing and failing it`s time to play this track. :lol:
I enjoy to jump with my high speed cars and smashing them on concrete. :D

If I'm still on your friends list, You can d/l it from my profile. I put it on there so some others could get it and it's still up I'm sure. :)

If I'm still on your friends list, You can d/l it from my profile. I put it on there so some others could get it and it's still up I'm sure. :)

Oh, thanks. You should be still on my FL. No need to delete you. :) But I got the track directly from our welsh friend some time ago. :)👍

Oh, thanks. You should be still on my FL. No need to delete you. :) But I got the track directly from our welsh friend some time ago. :)👍

Right on man. :)
If anyone else wants the track add me, i'll login and approve FR's shortly to take some of the burden off of WelshFury.

Hey ChaosStar, can I download the track from you? I know that welsh-fury is overloaded with friends, and people seem to be adding you to get the track...

Latest Posts

Back