Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
WOW this looks fun! It looks like many peoples friends list is full. I'm not sure who to ask so I can download this track?? please let me know if I can add you, or please add me!! miTnut311 👍

miTnut311
WOW this looks fun! It looks like many peoples friends list is full. I'm not sure who to ask so I can download this track?? please let me know if I can add you, or please add me!! miTnut311 👍

Trust me it is fun i had it before i started glitching and i lost it XC

Haven't really looked much at custom tracks before, but this one sure does look fun. Whom can I add to get that track from (will happily return up to 5 paints and/or horns/parts and a glitch gear combo)?

Oh, thanks. You should be still on my FL. No need to delete you. :) But I got the track directly from our welsh friend some time ago. :)👍

You wouldn't have it shared by any chance, Monatsende?

Last edited:
What the heck, that jump is something really different :D
soccerguy812, do you mind sharing the track for me? I'll send a FR right away, my psn nick is BLUrayno

wow, i thought this track was know by like 1000 people from an out of the way youtube video i saw. that is until i found this/ P.S. awesome track man, keep it up!

wow, i thought this track was know by like 1000 people from an out of the way youtube video i saw. that is until i found this/ P.S. awesome track man, keep it up!

Lol, there's many videos of my track out there now?

i would love to have that track can anyone add me in psn for me to download the track my id is: zoj894.
or if someone that have the track can send me his id i would add with no problem ty

The tracks are amazing, plz anybody that has this, add me. I have many tickets, helmets, suits I'll send to you, PSN is VICGTR.

Last edited:
Back