Megaton: Porsche coming to FH2 @ E3?

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 9 comments
Haha, the best news ever. Let's just hope it unlocks more of that Storm Island map with the mountains, because those type of roads are definitely Porsche territory.

Microsoft know how to lure car fans, that's for sure.

This is a great day. Glad that I don't have to settle for the new NFS game coming up to drive a Porsche.

86AC3267-9241-4863-B67F-270A5206A9A9_zpsmnvrihvs.gif

Please include the Carrera GT.. Please include the Carrera GT.. Please include the Carrera GT.. Please include the Carrera GT..

No really, if there is a Carrera GT I will buy it. Even if it's a bit overpriced.

Edit: I'm totally buying it.

Last edited:
Super stoked about this! any speculation on how many Porsches they'll add. considering Horizon car packs are smaller than the Motorsport ones? Also what models? New and old to the franchise? Either way, this is great! Im also praying for an 1000 club free update like the last game!

Please include the Carrera GT.. Please include the Carrera GT.. Please include the Carrera GT.. Please include the Carrera GT..

No really, if there is a Carrera GT I will buy it. Even if it's a bit overpriced.

Too bad you don't have an US Xbox Live account otherwise it would have been cheap. :P

Back