membership?

  • Thread starter Thread starter useauget
  • 3 comments
  • 608 views
Messages
96
United States
sw fl
Messages
useauget
did i read the latest news right?if a premium member just clicks on my name i get a premium member ship.that would be very cool.and a nice xmas present too.happy roads to you all.
 
did i read the latest news right?if a premium member just clicks on my name i get a premium member ship.that would be very cool.and a nice xmas present too.happy roads to you all.

You mean this bit?

"‘Tis the season of giving, so even if you already have a Premium subscription, this is a great opportunity to surprise your friends! Just click their username anywhere in our forums and select “Give GTPremium” to automatically upgrade their account."

I'm guessing the donating user will be sent the bill for the upgrade.

If I'm wrong and it's free for all, then someone sign me up for one...! :dunce:
 
did i read the latest news right?if a premium member just clicks on my name i get a premium member ship.that would be very cool.and a nice xmas present too.happy roads to you all.

There is a little more to it than that! Said member has to pay for it.

You mean this bit?

"‘Tis the season of giving, so even if you already have a Premium subscription, this is a great opportunity to surprise your friends! Just click their username anywhere in our forums and select “Give GTPremium” to automatically upgrade their account."

I'm guessing the donating user will be sent the bill for the upgrade.

If I'm wrong and it's free for all, then someone sign me up for one...! :dunce:

Your correct. The only reason I finally got one is cause I told my wife the money is going to a good cause.

PS sale ends in a little over 3 1/2 hours:crazy:
 
PS sale ends in a little over 3 1/2 hours:crazy:

I don't usually run with paying for internet forums, but seeing how it's going to a good charity, I've subscribed just before the 5pm deadline. 👍
 
Last edited:
Back