Memory Card Save Filesize Kb?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ixnay
  • 34 comments
  • 4,749 views
Flerbizky
Yes... But I told him back then as well - and he agreed.. Helps to read the whole thread...
Hello, if i have to read all the threads i would never be doing something else.
 
ixnay
Thank you everyone. Sorry for the late thanks. Haven't been on. But this is good news. I thought it'd be above 2mb and that I wouldn't be able to fit it on any of my current memory cards.

WWE Smackdown was a HUGE filesize. 4+mb. Not sure if it was in the 4000-5000 range or higher. PAL version.
Thats why Datel has an 16 mb(moah :indiff: ), 32 mB(great :drool: ) and 64(thats a bit TOO much) Memory cards without starting disks or what, its just like the Sony 8 MB, only bigger and from Datel, got it my slef, it rocks!!!
 
GT4(ever)
Well, once I almost popped out my eyes because of the minimum of kb's of a save game file from Colin McRae Rally 2005: 4115kb!! So much for what the game offers.. I don't know any other game that has at least 4000 kb's for a save game file. Damn. I'm not joking. Anyway, cheers,

John

Holly pooooooooop thats alot of KB's
 
well, seeing as i'm buying a Memory card exclusively for GT4(either the GT4 Card, or a standard card, but hopefully the GT4 card) the filesize doesn't really matter to me much, but it is nice to know it is't overly large, means i have more space to save replays :dopey:
 
incubusnb
well, seeing as i'm buying a Memory card exclusively for GT4(either the GT4 Card, or a standard card, but hopefully the GT4 card) the filesize doesn't really matter to me much, but it is nice to know it is't overly large, means i have more space to save replays :dopey:

Wow there is a bright spot there ha? 💡
 
Back