Menu 39 World GT Series - any tips?

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 66 comments
Did you add ALL the custom parts (wings) in GT Auto? Rear diffusor too?
Rear diffuser? Is that the thing you put on the bottom of the back that has what looks like hooks on it? I thought that was for pulling the car out of ditches so a cosmetic thing lol. So no, haven’t added that yet but I will now! Haha- Thanks again!

Edit- found it and stuck it on- did the trick 👍👍

Last edited:
Rear diffuser? Is that the thing you put on the bottom of the back that has what looks like hooks on it? I thought that was for pulling the car out of ditches so a cosmetic thing lol. So no, haven’t added that yet but I will now! Haha- Thanks again!

Edit- found it and stuck it on- did the trick 👍👍
So you`ve got the beast running? The Menu 39 World series should be a walk in the park now

So you`ve got the beast running? The Menu 39 World series should be a walk in the park now
I actually did it as the car was but only placed 5th in the last race (I really hate that one lol). I did it on Easy though so am going to go back on a harder difficulty with the added downforce- thanks again!! That car really is great for the $ layout.

Cashed in my free 917 Living Leyend to win this one today. Easy gold on the 1st 3 races, 5th at Mount Panorama and 3rd at the Ring. Mistakes almost cost me being 1st overall.

On a side note, it's a shame that by beating this tournament the game is "basically" over.

PD, congrats, you did it again. All the potential in the world and you yet again deliver a microscopic game.

Last edited:
I am about to try this race. Just not sure which car to use.

I want a challenge, not just any fast car that can do it blindfolded. I tried the R8 LMS Evo 19 no tunes or tire change.

But don't think I can do it on hard difficulty. I got 4 in deep forest and 4 in spa. and the rest of the tracks I doubt I can do better. But its really really fun in PSVR2.

Just wondering if anyone else has some suggestions for a car to use, that is not completely overpowered ?

I don't mind if this is the kinda championchip where I can barely get third overall.

Last edited:
I used Kaz's Nurburgring race car and on my second attempt on Le Mans, I pitted a lap before everyone else since I knew beforehand that it would rain. Otherwise, yeah, it's a challenge to drive in the wet on racing tires.
Did you use wet or intermediate?

Back