Menu book 42 rant .

I can totally share your rant and frustration regarding this race.. I’ve been there myself spending countless hours trying to complete this using the TS050 which seemed to work for a lot of people.. I just couldn’t get the proper laptimes needed when going for the no pit stop strategy (which seemed like the best option to me) and it felt the car was lacking straight line speed compared to the AI. After about 750 km I gave up and bought the 919 (stock) which did the work for me (using the no pit strategy).

Attachments

• 9EE38780-44B5-4ACA-9F50-01EC22EC4D7A.jpeg
    9EE38780-44B5-4ACA-9F50-01EC22EC4D7A.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 36
I have noticed this, just started this race tonight, suzuka took around 10 attempts to get 3rd on hard difficulty. I'm guessing this is going to be just as painful. 27seconds off 3rd place after I had got my car right for track. Been using the super formula for this menu
I went with the LM55. High RPM turbo, followed by short shifting and 2 to 3 on the fuel (It's been a while since I've done this race again), you should ace it.

As long as you can get atleast a good fifteen second gap ahead of first before you pit, you should pass them up in the last few laps since they slow down to make due with their no stop strategy*

*If rain isn't involved in the race

I went with the LM55. High RPM turbo, followed by short shifting and 2 to 3 on the fuel (It's been a while since I've done this race again), you should ace it.

As long as you can get atleast a good fifteen second gap ahead of first before you pit, you should pass them up in the last few laps since they slow down to make due with their no stop strategy*

*If rain isn't involved in the race
Won the race last night on 2nd attempt(4th in all). Kept faith with the super formula fm4 managed fm1 for last lap and nicked 1st place. Quite impressed with a lap of low 3:07.?? For my level anyway. On to daytona

Won the race last night on 2nd attempt(4th in all). Kept faith with the super formula fm4 managed fm1 for last lap and nicked 1st place. Quite impressed with a lap of low 3:07.?? For my level anyway. On to daytona
🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Daytona's the easiest, atleast I thought it was.

St. Croix wasn't as bad as I originally thought since you're in and out of the pits in about fifteen seconds if you're running RH tires. Just avoid traffic. :lol:

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Daytona's the easiest, atleast I thought it was.

St. Croix wasn't as bad as I originally thought since you're in and out of the pits in about fifteen seconds if you're running RH tires. Just avoid traffic. :lol:
Didn't pose too much problems, daytona. 3rd attempt in one evening. Did fm 2 for 6 laps, pitted then fm1 for the remainder got the mini vgt from my roulette ticket.

Didn't pose too much problems, daytona. 3rd attempt in one evening. Did fm 2 for 6 laps, pitted then fm1 for the remainder got the mini vgt from my roulette ticket.
I gotta try the Super Formula on that track. Been tackling the Time trial with it on Fuji and it's actually pretty fun to drive.

I gotta try the Super Formula on that track. Been tackling the Time trial with it on Fuji and it's actually pretty fun to drive.
Going to have a go at the time trail tonight. So wrapped up in doing the menu 42 I forgot about the escudo one, was a second off bronze and didn't go back to it.

Hi,

I expected the Same in a Few Races and Missions. I was approximately Par to the winners in some Videos I checked, after I found no way to win on my own. And I found Out - my AI was drastically faster as theirs.

Discussed IT Here - and some people Here have me a gibt. There seems to be Bug for some Races or an random Effect (we don't came to a final conclusion, If Bug or intended) - that results in a Few Races and Missions being drastically different to Others experience. It seems to Work for this occasions to Change the difficulty in the General settings - doesn't Matter if you increade or decrease the difficulty - the AI seems to reset for this Race and behaves again aß expected. And I can Tell you - this is the Case. My AI became immidiately 4-5 Seconds slower ...

BR K.

I can totally share your rant and frustration regarding this race.. I’ve been there myself spending countless hours trying to complete this using the TS050 which seemed to work for a lot of people.. I just couldn’t get the proper laptimes needed when going for the no pit stop strategy (which seemed like the best option to me) and it felt the car was lacking straight line speed compared to the AI. After about 750 km I gave up and bought the 919 (stock) which did the work for me (using the no pit strategy).
Νο stop ? Thats impressive.
Hi,

I expected the Same in a Few Races and Missions. I was approximately Par to the winners in some Videos I checked, after I found no way to win on my own. And I found Out - my AI was drastically faster as theirs.

Discussed IT Here - and some people Here have me a gibt. There seems to be Bug for some Races or an random Effect (we don't came to a final conclusion, If Bug or intended) - that results in a Few Races and Missions being drastically different to Others experience. It seems to Work for this occasions to Change the difficulty in the General settings - doesn't Matter if you increade or decrease the difficulty - the AI seems to reset for this Race and behaves again aß expected. And I can Tell you - this is the Case. My AI became immidiately 4-5 Seconds slower ...

BR K.
Hi
I believe its intended and that would've been ok if they told us and if the AI coulden't do the impossible.

Yeah - I First experienced IT in the 1 hours miata Race Mission. Either the First there Drivers Had violated the PP Limit drastically ... Or their Cars could do what I cannot do.

After I reseted the AI (If you can Name ist Like that) IT was quite easy to get 2nd place. Then I thought - give IT a try Reverse and i did a custom Race - and choose only miatas - 2 identical to Mine, 2 identical to Mine, but Without any Limitation (so about 120 PP Higher then Mine), zwei Stock Miata TCs and a Few Other Cars. None of the miatas was able (in biggest difficulty) to get Close to the miatas in my Race. The fastest was still 1.5 Seconds slower.

Tried Suzuka twice today in the Mazda. with some forum tuners setup. 4th place both times. 25 second behind first and 10 seconds behind 3rd. I hope i get a bit of luck and will check out this youtubes guys tunes.

I used the '11 Audi Tdi for all the gr1 races, fuel map 6, single pit stop, won easily. St Croix I even lapped the last place car. I did manage to hit the weather lottery and it stayed dry in every race.

Variable random weather at Suzuka, so what's the insistency with total time.
No point with "this guy won but it was XX second slower than me in my run to third"

Variable random weather at Suzuka, so what's the insistency with total time.
No point with "this guy won but it was XX second slower than me in my run to third"
Like i say in the first post all the attempts i show here were done in the same (dry) conditions.

Back