Menu Music For Gran Turismo SPORT/7

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 309 comments
MAKOTO is the lounge music group

Makoto is the DnB guy.

Difference in the naming is the Lower and Higher case letters

I'm confused. So theirs 2 different people? Even in GT6 the DnB by "Makoto/MAKOTO" is different to the lounge composer?

Both styles sound very similar tho, the menu guy does DnB for sure.
There's not enough evidence to support the issue. I looked at Makoto's (The DnB artist's) profile page on FB, and there was no mention of Gran Turismo anywhere in his bio. However, funny enough, I typed in 'Makoto DnB' in the Youtube search bar, and a playlist came up with that exact name. When I clicked on it, there were, confusingly enough, four tracks from the GT soundtrack.

Last edited:
I was very fond of the music in Enthusia Professional Racing, a game that fell short due to poor marketing and the overwhelming presence of GT4 dominating that section of the market. Despite Enthusia having better physics and graphics, it was forgotten completely, which is a shame because it was a great game with beautiful music.

The elegant instrumental nature of these tracks would work well in GT7, I use them anyway alongside the classic GT1 and GT2 music tracks, splitting them into the menu and racing categories accordingly :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wNe7l_hdMqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really like what this game did with the feels, and it encapsulated my young mind when I first played it. The racing was great and challenging despite pretty 'meh' physics by my current standards, but I logged some hours just for the fun experience and great soundtrack.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kxjUf-Kt08g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was very fond of the music in Enthusia Professional Racing, a game that fell short due to poor marketing and the overwhelming presence of GT4 dominating that section of the market. Despite Enthusia having better physics and graphics, it was forgotten completely, which is a shame because it was a great game with beautiful music.

The elegant instrumental nature of these tracks would work well in GT7, I use them anyway alongside the classic GT1 and GT2 music tracks, splitting them into the menu and racing categories accordingly :D

Omg this game has an amazing music style. It would fit more than perfectly GT7 imo, PD needs to hire these guys :cool:

I think GT2 and GT5 had great menu music. GT6 however, not so much ( it is too gamy and annoying). Hopefully PD can put in a few "throwback tunes" from GT2 and GT5. For the race BGM, there should be more songs from previous decades. I think too many of the Race BGM songs in GT6 are too new.

I'd love to hear a Jazzy beat like this for the Tuning Parts Shop let alone for GTAuto it actually really fits well.
Especially after hearing that chime with the message, "Your Stage 1 Turbo Installation is now complete"

God I forgot how good this song is. Auto Modellista, forever underrated.

As much as I love the AM and R:Racing throwbacks, I think the next GT needs something a bit more current. I have this song in my Driveclub playlist and I always look forward to it.

Back