Menu Music For Gran Turismo SPORT/7

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 309 comments
Hi guys. Now, I'm no musical expert, but I've played the GT series long enough to know what a Gran Turismo sounding beat should be like.

As it happens, I've been browsing random dance songs on Spotify, and I unintentionally came across an artist called Pomo. I don't know if anyone knows this artist (or worse still this is a re-post) but I get the assumption that he's pretty obscure in the industry....

I've only known this blokes music for 10 minutes, but I already love it....!

Take a listen to this... I can imagine this guy getting his music featured in a future GT game :D (PD!!! Hire this guy!!!)

I'm actually in a very Gran Turismo nostalgia mood right now. I managed to change all my computers sound effects to the menu sound effects from GT2.... :)

Last edited:
Hi guys. Now, I'm no musical expert, but I've played the GT series long enough to know what a Gran Turismo sounding beat should be like.

As it happens, I've been browsing random dance songs on Spotify, and I unintentionally came across an artist called Pomo. I don't know if anyone knows this artist (or worse still this is a re-post) but I get the assumption that he's pretty obscure in the industry....

I've only known this blokes music for 10 minutes, but I already love it....!

Take a listen to this... I can imagine this guy getting his music featured in a future GT game :D (PD!!! Hire this guy!!!)

I'm actually in a very Gran Turismo nostalgia mood right now. I managed to change all my computers sound effects to the menu sound effects from GT2.... :)

It has a nice Arcade Mode or Free Run feel to it. I suppose it can work there. Good find 👍

Also chaps, as much as we love the nostalgia songs in GT, let's keep that down a bit in this thread and post new songs or styles that could find their place in the series.

This sounds good for Dealerships Mode, even though it's music made for a GBA. Imagine hearing this while looking for that one car you want to buy with all your cash, or if you just want to look at cars at the dealerships.

(Credits theme of FZERO: Maximum Velocity)

Last edited:
This sounds good, by the composer of a few tracks in GT5. There may be a probability that a range of new composers might be included for GT7, rather than who we had in GT5 - 6. It would be great to still have Makoto compose tracks and a return from Isamu Ohira and Masahiro Andoh. A great range of menu music would be having Jazz music like GT3-4 and techno style music from Makoto.

This ought to be quite good for the Car Dealership menu. It just has a GT ring to it, just like a lot of T-Square's music. (And yes, I am aware that the guy who arranged the Japanese music for the first two games is also part of T-Square and their song titled "Knights Song" is basically a slightly higher pitched version of Moon Over The Castle.)

This ought to be quite good for the Car Dealership menu. It just has a GT ring to it, just like a lot of T-Square's music. (And yes, I am aware that the guy who arranged the Japanese music for the first two games is also part of T-Square and their song titled "Knights Song" is basically a slightly higher pitched version of Moon Over The Castle.)

Nice contribution there.

It works for a dealership but I'd say for a Used Car Dealeship perhaps.

It's got such a 90s feel and I love it!

This is beautiful! I would be in the dealership FOREVER listening to this song and looking at what car I want to buy.

I think this song would fit good for the single player race menu. I loved this track on the Corvette game.

The online menu (for open Lobby, Club, Leagues, Online League events) should definitely have this song playing. Imagine this,
you're in the main menu,
You click the online tab on the menu,
The main menu music suddenly cuts off,
This song comes on as soon as the online menu appears.

This is beautiful! I would be in the dealership FOREVER listening to this song and looking at what car I want to buy.

I think this song would fit good for the single player race menu. I loved this track on the Corvette game.

The online menu (for open Lobby, Club, Leagues, Online League events) should definitely have this song playing. Imagine this,
you're in the main menu,
You click the online tab on the menu,
The main menu music suddenly cuts off,
This song comes on as soon as the online menu appears.

Fan of both of those games, liked the selections you picked. Though I only picked up LM not too long ago I already feel nostalgic about it. I wasn't super big on Corvette's soundtrack back when I had it, but that song (and maybe one or two others) really resonated with me (and I loved watching the intro movie)

I love just going through this thread and listening to everything while I do work. Thank you all for that.

I saw that there where a lot of people making user interface art for GT7, I probably would have joined in but i chosen to work more in audio.

Here is a link to the GT7 soundtrack i made https://soundcloud.com/net-zone/night
Let me know what you guys think of it.

Soundwave.png

I saw that there where a lot of people making user interface art for GT7, I probably would have joined in but i chosen to work more in audio.

Here is a link to the GT7 soundtrack i made https://soundcloud.com/net-zone/night

Soundwave.png

Amazing Job!! I could definitely groove to this at the main menu!! It could also be the music for the race selection menu, or maybe the license menu. TBH, this tune is just overall GT good!
Honestly, just to prevent PD from giving us a doodoo menu music selection. They should really allow music placeholders throughout the game. We have Custom BGM for Menu, race, and replay. Why not expand on the idea? Let us choose a custom BGM for the dealership, online menu, GT Auto, Garage, Race menu, and the arcade menu.

Again though, Outstanding job on the track! I've already replayed it 3 times!

Amazing Job!! I could definitely groove to this at the main menu!! It could also be the music for the race selection menu, or maybe the license menu. TBH, this tune is just overall GT good!
Honestly, just to prevent PD from giving us a doodoo menu music selection. They should really allow music placeholders throughout the game. We have Custom BGM for Menu, race, and replay. Why not expand on the idea? Let us choose a custom BGM for the dealership, online menu, GT Auto, Garage, Race menu, and the arcade menu.

Again though, Outstanding job on the track! I've already replayed it 3 times!
Thank you very much, i'm very happy you like it and i agree, GT6 seems like they got kinda lazy on BGM music. I hope they fix that in GT7. Oh btw do you want me to send you a download to that track? Also here is another track i did https://soundcloud.com/net-zone/gran-turismo-7-bgm It's jazz again. :D

Soundwave.png

Imagine, I was just chilling in bed going through my alerts, heard this song on my phone's speaker, decided to run downstairs and get my headphones just to hear this properly.

@Net Zone I must say that I'm impressed with your work. This is exactly what I'd like to hear. Music with that kind of personality to fit GT's upbeat and modern nature.

Please continue to share your work here.

I really like this. I know some guys might not be looking to hear more Satoshi but I think this has a place in GT. Just have no idea where. Maybe as like an end theme? I dunno.

Imagine, I was just chilling in bed going through my alerts, heard this song on my phone's speaker, decided to run downstairs and get my headphones just to hear this properly.

@Net Zone I must say that I'm impressed with your work. This is exactly what I'd like to hear. Music with that kind of personality to fit GT's upbeat and modern nature.

Please continue to share your work here.
Not a problem :D Thank you very much :D Just keep an eye out for the key word Net-Zone :D

Back