Menu Music For Gran Turismo SPORT/7

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 309 comments
David Arkenstone's "Chillout Lounge" would be very much so fitting. Especially this track.

I've always thought New Order - Blue Monday would fit into GT. Not sure where, but somewhere. Perhaps during the loading screens with the GT logo in the background

Here is a soundtrack that i made by accident, turned out to be a nice GT BGM....
Link: https://soundcloud.com/net-zone/sports-shop

Oh and i made this art just 4 fun, plus it's also my album cover.
gt_sport-8.png

When I'm selecting cars, I'd like some relaxing music to play.

Hopefully they add this song:

At the very Start of Gran Turismo 7 it should play Die Meistersinger Von Nurnberg with Alfa Romeos and Ferrari's racing in the sunset at The Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari.

Race Driver: GRID's menu music was simple, but really nice to listen to. If I had a difficult touring car race it would chill me out.

Recently got back into TXR2 on the Dreamcast. This game had fantastic music that fit the vibe really well, and it definitely doesn't get enough credit.

This thread is pure win! Thank you Mr. TayeezSA for starting all this!
"RISE ME UP" is a great Jazz song! Heard it many years ago (like 6 years or so..). You gave me instant goose bumps!

This thread is not only good to share good music for GT but also for (re-)discovering great artists and songs! Well done! :D

Also awesome to see so much love for Wipeout music! :cheers:
"Tour De France" from Kraftwerk is SO good! Fits GT very well, indeed!

Man...I need hours to go through all of this - but I will enjoy it!

A few from my end:

Ryu Fukui:

Dosage:

(might be too fast for a GT Menu music *g*)

Massive Attack:

(a bit "dark" but i like it - instrumental version maybe..)

btw... GT2's HOME song is also fantastic...just sayin!

All of these please:

(ohh so good~)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyaAeoKF79M

Ok that's it for now! :D

@Kyrill only a pleasure mate, and thank you for your contribution to the thread.

I see this thread is staying tasty and alive.

Thank you everyone for that?

Back