Menu Music For Gran Turismo SPORT/7

• Thread starter TayeezSA
  • 309 comments
Am I the only one who thinks a touch of excitement would be too out-of-place in a racing game? Maybe some awesome low-key metal. Slow enough to suit all the menu scrolling, but epic enough to get you pumped for your next race.

Am I the only one who thinks a touch of excitement would be too out-of-place in a racing game? Maybe some awesome low-key metal. Slow enough to suit all the menu scrolling, but epic enough to get you pumped for your next race.
Well i'v made a Rock track a long time ago but i don't think it's what your talking about. Here is link to my track>>

DELETE

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I was very fond of the music in Enthusia Professional Racing, a game that fell short due to poor marketing and the overwhelming presence of GT4 dominating that section of the market. Despite Enthusia having better physics and graphics, it was forgotten completely, which is a shame because it was a great game with beautiful music.

The elegant instrumental nature of these tracks would work well in GT7, I use them anyway alongside the classic GT1 and GT2 music tracks, splitting them into the menu and racing categories accordingly :D

I miss this game

Just listened to this song today on Pandora... Played this song in all the GTS trailers and it sounds it fits in them very well (*to my ears*).

They should definitely add it to GTS!

And maybe this too...

Last edited:
Just listened to this song today on Pandora... Played this song in all the GTS trailers and it sounds it fits in them very well (*to my ears*).

They should definitely add it to GTS!

And maybe this too...

Nahh, doesn't fit the calm menus of GTS.

I don't know why (even if you hear this song a lot on the radio) but this song somehow fits the main menus of GT Sport, especially when you're in Arcade Mode and scrolling through the car list.

Polyphony should really and officially add this song and make it into a song for the menus of GT Sport.

Last edited:
I don't know why (even if you hear this song a lot on the radio) but this song somehow fits the main menus of GT Sport, especially when you're in Arcade Mode and scrolling through the car list. It somehow has a unique Gran Turismo feel to it.

Polyphony should really and officially add this song and make it into a song for the menus of GT Sport.

I agree, if you get rid of the words the tune is rather Gran-Turismo-y.

Oh god thanks, I thought I was the only one who thought Closer's beat would fit easily to GT's soundtrack! More even, everytime I listen it in the radio, I always think in a GT video showing a Range Rover Evoque Gr.B and a Hyundai Tucson Gr.B (both just fantasy cars) in Fisherman's Ranch racing each other! Why??. Well, it would be cool to have Gr.B SUVs in the game, it could be a unique GT showcase video, and both cars could be funny references, or coincidences to the song's lyrics :D

"So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover"

"Stay and play that Blink-182 song
That we beat to death in Tucson,
OK"

Going in-topic again, Maroon 5's Sugar (in instrumental mode) sounds perfect for a GT menu! :D

I would like if Ed Sheeran's "I See Fire" (Kygo Remix) playing in the car selection/dealership.
And in the showroom. :D:cheers:. Please someone, help me upload the video for me:bowdown:

Back