Menu Music.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SubaruWrXSt!
  • 8 comments
  • 772 views
Messages
107
Messages
b-boy_piki
Hey guys. I'm really trying to find the little song which sounds sort of Hip-Hop/House that comes up when a race and track is loading. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
 
In the game...you can listen to all of the tracks and it has the names listed right there. Are you talking about the one that has little kids singing? Like a choir or something?
 
In the game...you can listen to all of the tracks and it has the names listed right there. Are you talking about the one that has little kids singing? Like a choir or something?

Yes! I can't find it in the Music Library if that's the menu you're reffering to.
 
Was looking for this little gem too cheers! Does anyone know the song where once you win the race/challenge (could be gold) calm song with a guitar solo. Its different every time but cant find that atm :<
 
I don't get it when people say this game has bad music. I love all the jazz and variety of this game.

Only complaint about this song is...you never get into the meat of it during the load.
 
Hey guys. I'm really trying to find the little song which sounds sort of Hip-Hop/House that comes up when a race and track is loading. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.

ill just get the 2 disc set when it comes out soon...
 
Back