Mercedes-AMG GT S 2015

• Thread starter NART512
  • 46 comments
I researched it, and the specs are indeed for the S. I would just go with this thread for the S, everyone will want it over the base model anyway.
It's @NART512's thread, so we'll let him decide which car it is he wants to nominate.

It's up to individuals to research the car that they actually want, if that's the car they actually want.

@GranTurismo guy I see what you're saying and I've changed it. Originally when the car first came out I didn't realize I was getting the S specs because half the time they were under the regular GT specs. I guess the media wanted to hype up the launch a bit more. Anyway I feel that everyone who has already voted on the car saw the specs and possibly voted because of them, and that makes it fitting to change it to the S model.

And is the one everyone would want and has already voted for, given the specs detailed in the first post. It's always important there's no confusion on the models in these threads.
Exactly. I wouldn't mind having both, but I'd go with the GT S if I had to pick one.

Screenshot_٢٠١٥-١٠-٢٧-٢٢-٠٣-٢٠.png

At least a handful of suggested cars have made it in so far, its a good start 👍

Mercedes is my favourite manufacturer by far.

There's bound to be more cars revealed as time goes on and more trailers start appearing. I wonder if they'll add the new Ford GT? I mean, by the time GT Sport comes out, the new GT would be in production.

I wonder if they'll add the new Ford GT? I mean, by the time GT Sport comes out, the new GT would be in production

...There's just no way a game named GT won't include a car named GT. :P

Mark my words. New GT and the upcoming GT, you'll see the one in the other. (:embarrassed: Yes I tried...)

There's bound to be more cars revealed as time goes on and more trailers start appearing. I wonder if they'll add the new Ford GT? I mean, by the time GT Sport comes out, the new GT would be in production.

Well Kaz liked the old GT40, so much he had it on the box and in the opening vid on GT4 so I'm sure he would have the new one in.

Latest Posts

Back