Resource icon

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03

• Thread starter Jeje6410
  • 6 comments
Jerome has done a great job tuning this car at 550 PP and 600 PP. I've tested it and found it to be bit heavy at 550PP but still a great tune and fun to drive. At 600PP this car is a beast and I that in a good way. It's a great tune on SH, SM, and SS tires. Now there is use for one of the many prize cars that I personally sent to the stockyard. This one I'm keeping and waiting for the :dunce: at PD to come up with a Seasonal where I'm sure it will demolish the competition. Great Job Jerome:tup:👍👍👍👍

Jerome has done a great job tuning this car at 550 PP and 600 PP. I've tested it and found it to be bit heavy at 550PP but still a great tune and fun to drive. At 600PP this car is a beast and I that in a good way. It's a great tune on SH, SM, and SS tires. Now there is use for one of the many prize cars that I personally sent to the stockyard. This one I'm keeping and waiting for the :dunce: at PD to come up with a Seasonal where I'm sure it will demolish the competition. Great Job Jerome:tup:👍👍👍👍

Thanks a lot my dear friend. I'm glad that this settings suit your driving style. Thanks again for having tested this car in version 600PP. Coming from you it's a real pleasure to read your satisfaction and your enjoy. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

Thanks a lot my dear friend. I'm glad that this settings suit your driving style. Thanks again for having tested this car in version 600PP. Coming from you it's a real pleasure to read your satisfaction and your enjoy. Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

Jerome I thank you my friend for making this by request. I only say this as a compliment not as an excuse for others to start asking you to do special tunes for everyone. That I leave up to you. Thank you again and I'm going to try it out today in the seasonal after my dearly needed yard work.:cheers:

Jerome I thank you my friend for making this by request. I only say this as a compliment not as an excuse for others to start asking you to do special tunes for everyone. That I leave up to you. Thank you again and I'm going to try it out today in the seasonal after my dearly needed yard work.:cheers:

I beg you my friend it was a pleasure to make it to you. I enjoyed driving her. Take care my dear friend :cheers:

Hello Jeje. Can you tune a Audi R8 LMS Team Oreca 10 600 PP. I know you have one but is for seasonal event. I will apreciated that. Tks a lot my friend.
Best regards
Joao

Hello Jeje. Can you tune a Audi R8 LMS Team Oreca 10 600 PP. I know you have one but is for seasonal event. I will apreciated that. Tks a lot my friend.
Best regards
Joao

Hi Joao
Thanks a lot for your request. I will try to make it.
Thanks my dear friend
Bests regards
Jérôme

Back