Mercedes Benz SLS Gullwing.. the genuine homage.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leonidae
  • 64 comments
  • 9,289 views
The c-pillar is the roll bar. That's why the glass doesn't flow back around it.

Yes, but it's still a very ugly c-pillar. It's my only gripe with it really, as the more pictures I see, the more I can appreciate it.
 
I STILL think they could have extended the rear glass further back. It looks too much like a Lexus SC from back there.
 
Really do rather like the look of this,

One thing that will be interesting to see how it turns out is the planned release of an electric version in 2011 (I think).
While I personally have little interest in electric cars, I am very curious as to how the sales of the 'normal' and electric versions will compare.

Much more my style is the black version thats also in the pipeline.....
 
Back