Merkur Returns to the World of Video Games with Forza Motorsport 7 October Update

Ok but why doesn't this game have a proper custom championship mode with classes? I heard that AI is still based on driveavatars which were terrible in FM6 (running wide and getting stuck in some tracks)...did they fix them in FM7?

And even more with new FE cars !!!
  • 1995 BMW 850CSi Forza Edition
  • 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Forza Edition
  • 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Forza Edition
  • 1969 Dodge Charger Dayton Hemi Forza Edition
  • 1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon Forza Edition
  • 1956 Ford F-100 Forza Edition

Daaaayum, good to see the Diablo GTR return, that is unexpected. Might take a short break from Horizon 4 to do some track racing in FM7.

Ok but why doesn't this game have a proper custom championship mode with classes? I heard that AI is still based on driveavatars which were terrible in FM6 (running wide and getting stuck in some tracks)...did they fix them in FM7?

Drivatars do work as intended, they are emulating the average Forza player. sarcasm

I did the Rivals event and didn’t get the Diablo?

Whoops. I didn't include it in the article, but the Diablo will go out to folks after the event wraps up at the end of the month.

Awesome to see Turn 10 will actually work more on Forza 7, and not just move on to the next game.

Since next gen is likely 2020, they don't really need a game for 2019 because we already have 3 motorsports and 3 horizons this gen.

edit: Diablo GTR is back, awesome.

edit: posted this in the wrong place, whoops.

Last edited:
I turned the game on, did nothing special and went buy a 1990 Camaro. Checking to see if I had a Porsche Cayman GT4 and I discovered that the Merkur was in my garage... Well, that's one way to deliver it.

I turned the game on, did nothing special and went buy a 1990 Camaro. Checking to see if I had a Porsche Cayman GT4 and I discovered that the Merkur was in my garage... Well, that's one way to deliver it.

You didn't get the pop up message asking you to accept that new DLC cars will be added to your garage? :boggled:

Latest Posts

Back