Merry Miatas Holiday Series Wednesday Nights

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 802 comments
Gimme a minute, had to restart PS4 for my stupid headset to be recognized. Not sure if you could hear me when I entered chat there.

Fun racing tonight. That track is always good for some action. Sorry I had to bail quickly after the feature, needed to get my son to bed and such.

Thanks again @PApunk924 for hosting and running this league. Thanks @TexasJDC for hosting the A lobby.
No worries man completely understandable family first.....glad your enjoying hope to see ya next week and join the chat party when you can

No worries. Hope to see you next week for the final races of the season.
Speaking of the final races of the season, I've checked out the track and I'm worried I'm going to turn it into a NASCAR gong show. When does bump drafting become rear ending? If anyone is interested in reducing their chances of having me "bump drafting" them to hell in corner #1 at BB Raceway, I'm open to instruction. PS, thanks Neutty, et. al., for the help learning/improving at the Red Bull ring.

Done. I should still see the room though since other friends are in it though, right?
I have a similar question: When I go on GTS to practice for upcoming races I often see friends (and you guys are my only friends online, at least until my brother buys a PS4) in GTS and sometimes in lobbies, but I can't find them. I find practicing against the games AI drivers not that helpful and would prefer to play with people I 'know'.

Just want to say a big thank you for letting me run with you last night! It was a great time. I wish my commute would have let me run the series full time.
Hopefully you can join in on the GR4 series that will be kicking off shortly. Same day and time, Wednesday’s.
You are more than welcome to join up for any of our series. Check the main page. We’re more than happy to have you participate as much as you can.

I have a similar question: When I go on GTS to practice for upcoming races I often see friends (and you guys are my only friends online, at least until my brother buys a PS4) in GTS and sometimes in lobbies, but I can't find them. I find practicing against the games AI drivers not that helpful and would prefer to play with people I 'know'.
Filter the lobby list “by friends only” and you should see where everyone is at

I'd love to run a gr4 series but unfortunately I do not sign up for series that run during the week. I live in WA state and the 630pm starts of most series means I can make sometimes but others I just don't get home soon enough to make the start time.

Back