Merry Xmas From GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter AuToNoMy
  • 5 comments
  • 945 views
Messages
184
United Kingdom
Manchester
As anyone noticed it plays christmas songs in the menu where you pick either GT Mode / Arcade Mode :D
 
As anyone noticed it plays christmas songs in the menu where you pick either GT Mode / Arcade Mode :D

Yeah, when I first got the game at Christmas time 2 years ago - I was quite surprised to say the least as to why there were Christmas songs in a racing game. Then as I delved deeper I was tortured by unrelenting Jazz music...everywhere!
 
As anyone noticed it plays christmas songs in the menu where you pick either GT Mode / Arcade Mode :D

It's been like that since GT5 Prologue. They play once your PS3 calender hits the 23rd, and goes all the way until mid-night of the 25th.

Back in GT5 Prologue, you'd get some snow and Santa carrying his presents into a controvertible car (the car varies from region that you're playing the game from)
 
It's been like that since GT5 Prologue. They play once your PS3 calender hits the 23rd, and goes all the way until mid-night of the 25th.

Still 22 over here. °¬°

I'm wondering if we'll get any greeting card this time?
 
I want to race but I don't want to miss the end of 'Silent night' what do I do? :D

E- That was nice, now I'm all jolly so I'll leave people 2 car widths instead of my usual 1 and a half, good will to all folk!
 
Back