Merry Christmas!

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 12 comments
Merry Christmas to ya'll! (Can't believe there's no thread for it yet apparently). I hope you have a wonderful time! :)
You beat me to it!
I was going to go with a Show Off Your Presents thread as in previous years.

Merry Christmas, GTP. May your beers be cold and your meat warm.

Top tip: avoid Monopoly if you value your family and friends.

You beat me to it!
I was going to go with a Show Off Your Presents thread as in previous years.

Merry Christmas, GTP. May your beers be cold and your meat warm.

Top tip: avoid Monopoly if you value your family and friends.
Lmao true. Or FIFA. Or any other competitive game for that matter! :P

I'm a little late, but Merry Christmas! :)

Is it okay if we post what we got for Christmas here?
Well late now!

But I acquired some classic reebok shoes, a handful of books on my read list, and the will to quit tobacco*.

I also ended up with a good amount of cheese. That is a gift I always appreciate.

*No Toby since 25th and not in hell surprisingly.

Meant to post this a lot sooner, but here are some of the things I got for Christmas:

Forza Horizon 4 and Wreckfest.
Been meaning to get FH4 for a while now, about as long as I've had my Series X and it was actually the game that made me want the console in the first place, but my dental bills ultimately got in the way of that and it's not until now I finally have it. Wreckfest is one I originally intended to get on PS4 back in at least 2020 or so, but to put a long story short, I'm starting to migrate to Xbox and get games on it instead.
IMG_1358.JPEG

Played FH4 some when I got it and it seems interesting so far. However, the moment I picked up Wreckfest, I could not put it down! I've sunk many hours into that game already and apart from checking to make sure my dad hadn't tampered with my save, I haven't really touched FH4 much since. I'll probably play Wreckfest to completion before I play anything else since I love that game so much.

400 Game 3.0" TFT 8 BIT Classic. My sister gave me this and I didn't expect this at all, but I was pleasantly surprised by it! Now if I ever get bored with my GBA, I guess I have this to play around with! :)
IMG_1375.JPEG

IMG_1376.JPEG

Nerf Elite 2.0 Motoblitz. Was intrigued by this one the first time I heard it had an air tank since Nerf has moved away from them for years now. I usually wouldn't bother with anything Nerf has released in the Elite 2.0 line since they have a history filled with questionable design choices in this line, but this blaster thankfully doesn't have them and is quite exceptional! :)
IMG_1377.JPEG

And that's about all I have to share here! :)

Last edited:
Getting older means you get some socks and new pants etc. however this year the wife came up trumps.

Got a new Seahawks Beanie, and some new shoes.

Best of all is a signed copy this Architecture in Anime book.

537D6B0F-EFA6-4168-AD3A-FEE1AF3A5331.jpeg

It’s fantastic and if you’re into Anime in any way, it’s worth a look.

Merry Christmas GTP’ers.

Have a great few days and enjoy your time this holiday whatever you’re doing.

Loads of love our home to yours.

Back