Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons Of Liberty

• Thread starter Pako
  • 38 comments
Originally posted by Brian P
Damn I can't believe the UK release isn't until February, I want this game NOW!!!!
Dang man that sucks. I guess you can not help me with me problem then huh? :lol:

Originally posted by ViperConcept

Dang man that sucks. I guess you can not help me with me problem then huh? :lol:

I might be able to help you VC, what room? tanker or plant chapter?

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

I might be able to help you VC, what room? tanker or plant chapter?

The tanker chapter. This is the part where they keep turning to the other screens over and over again. I can not help but get caught. :( Help please. :nervous:

The tanker chapter. This is the part where they keep turning to the other screens over and over again. I can not help but get caught. :( Help please. :nervous:

Help Somebody help please. :nervous:

Ok when you are in hold one, go down the ladders. Once you are on the floor go left towards the projector, when you are next to the projector crawl left so that the guard doesnt see you. After you have passed the guard resume running, there are certain sections of the floor where if you step on it it will make noise and your game will be over. On these part just run towards them and press X so that you can roll over them. Do this until you get to the door leading to hold 2. Inside hold 2 go the right next to the 2 projectors and crawl past them. Go the right until you reach a section like in hold 1, again you will have to roll over those noisy sections. Then go into hold 3 through the door, to get to the door head right when you near the exit to hold 2 you will see a little walkway to the door. Inside hold 3 take the 4 pictures starting with the front right view which you can do right after entering hold 3. proceed to the left and take the front picture, then go left again to get the front left view. Then go take the picture of the MARINES logo on the left side of RAY.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

Ok when you are in hold one, go down the ladders. Once you are on the floor go left towards the projector, when you are next to the projector crawl left so that the guard doesnt see you. After you have passed the guard resume running, there are certain sections of the floor where if you step on it it will make noise and your game will be over. On these part just run towards them and press X so that you can roll over them. Do this until you get to the door leading to hold 2. Inside hold 2 go the right next to the 2 projectors and crawl past them. Go the right until you reach a section like in hold 1, again you will have to roll over those noisy sections. Then go into hold 3 through the door, to get to the door head right when you near the exit to hold 2 you will see a little walkway to the door. Inside hold 3 take the 4 pictures starting with the front right view which you can do right after entering hold 3. proceed to the left and take the front picture, then go left again to get the front left view. Then go take the picture of the MARINES logo on the left side of RAY.

Than you ZeroCool. Whenever I get home I will try this. Thanks. :)

Back