Metallica Fans?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE GAME
  • 22 comments
  • 1,707 views

Are You A Metallica fan?

  • Hell Yeah, Metallica rules!!!

    Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Hell no, Metallica is a piece of crap!

    Votes: 9 32.1%

  • Total voters
    28
Messages
438
Messages
mybad4990
if this has been done already, sorry. But, is anyone here a metallica fan?
 
Used to think they were alright and like a few of their songs. But I've gone off them, because one of my best mates tried to force them down my throat so he made me go off them. :odd:
 
Metallica sucks,... thats why I'm seeing them live on the 4th :lol:

Nah,.. today they suck,.. 10 or more years ago they rocked.
 
Hell ya I can't wait til the 4th. It shall be a sweet ass concert :D

I'm a Metallica fan but there recent album isn't the best. Oh well there still good.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Nah,.. today they suck,.. 10 or more years ago they rocked.
I completely agree.The first metal tape(yes thats right I said TAPE) was Ride the lighting.That tape was and is still one of my favs, but when I went and bought Load, I about cried that CD sux compeered to there earlier stuff.I would to get my hands on an original copy of Garage Days.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Metallica sucks,... thats why I'm seeing them live on the 4th :lol:

nice one there mate 👍


Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Nah,.. today they suck,.. 10 or more years ago they rocked.


yep got that one right
 
There must be 10000000000000 threads in here about Metallica.
 
what can i say about metallica, except that they just about shun n'sync in the s**t factor.
 
Originally posted by DMX
what can i say about metallica, except that they just about shun n'sync in the s**t factor.


DMX is pretty high in that department too, huh?
 
I reckon all Boy bands are...
 
ah, metallica. the band that got the metal to be commercial. yeah, they made some good stuff back in the day, from the black album to this very day, they have been absolute crap. every record they release is worse than the other. the only really impressive thing they have made in the past ten years was the S&M orchestral concert. from there on, they absolutely suck. master of puppets... we miss you. altough they have never been commited to the life style that is metal, they made good stuff in their early days. today, lets call them "profitallica" please.

Cano
 
i acutally thought st.anger was good........but that's just my opinion
 
The only songs from Metallica I enjoyed were Nothing Else Matters, The Unforgiven, Enter Sandman, I Disappear and One. St. Anger was pretty okay, it's not my favourite though.
 
Metallica's pretty cool but they're not one of my favorite bands. They're one of those bands that I have to be in a certain mood to really listen to. (like most metal bands I listen to)
 
I don't want to go on a rant here but 1.Cliff died 2.James is now attempting to sing(bad move) 3.Kirk uses a whah pedal(poorly) 4. Lars opens his mouth 5. Bob rock was born. All these factors led to the death of a (what could have been) great band. Watch the Egos and Icons tribute to see what money can do to people.:yuck: I was there from the beginning but refuse to see the end. I'm not dissing other's opinions, only mourning a loss.:indiff:
 
i can't belive people like that crap there making now:yuck: guess its the same people that like that linkin park ****.
 
Metallica rules. Period.
I have..all their songs and most of their lives on my playlist.
Even though i hate the fact that Lars switched to "Garbage Can" drums for the St. Anger album, its still ok.

Fade to Black is the best song ever.
 
Everyone needs to get "The Blackest Album: An Industrial Tribute to Metallica" Volumes 1 2 and 3!!
 
Metallica are pretty damn good! i haven't really listened to stuff before the black album, mainly because in my opinion the 80's as a whole sucked! St Anger was definitely a step in the right direction after S&M, even though the production of the drums is awful. However the songs from the new album sound brilliant live as can be seen on the DVD and if you've got MTV on there as well.

Wana b drifter, strangely enough I like the new Metallica stuff yet don't like Linkin Park, now either that makes me an anomoly or you a total moron. I'd go with the latter!
 
Metallica Rocks! I Like every single song of theirs I heard.
I just bought St.Anger yesterday and it is a good album.
 
Back