Miata/MX-5

  • Thread starter Thread starter meeekael
  • 12 comments
  • 470 views
Messages
747
Messages
meeekael
Im not quite sure about this but is the MX-5 and the Miata the exact same car
 
You know...in my many travels in and around the GT3 sites...I could swear somewhere I saw a picture of a Miata with the top down and a ROLL bar like the Cobra has...but now I can't seem to find where I saw that.

Has anyone else or am I imagining things?

:confused:
 
Miata/ MX-5 and Eunos Roadster are all the same.
 
Originally posted by jdhnc13
Love the Stang avatar...

Very cool.
I'd let you use it if you had 100 posts (I'd take my name of it) as I'm going to change it very soon.
 
I'm working on that 100.

I appreciate it...I have one ready for when I hit a 100 though...and it's a real photo I think people will dig.

:)
 
What's that one of?

That looks like th Viper concept lights...is it?
 
I think the Miata/Eunos/MX5 are all the same car. It was sold in Japan as the Eunos, the US as the Miata and in Europe as the MX5.
 
yea wastegate in PAL (my version) its called the MX-5 and nothing else
 
Back