Michael's Album-Suzuki S2 Concept

• Thread starter Mykolas
  • 152 comments
No thats not a panorama, I just zoomed out and cropped out the middle:D I'd love to do a panorama shot though, I think about that. Glad you like shot though:tup:

img51zondacopydifclre.jpg

Some great shots in your gallery 👍
My favorites so far are the RUF and the first Prius image in post #89, very good composition

Not so found of the Zonda. The car is too close from the border and with some parts cropped.

Indeed, it's too close from the border, but the rest of the shot is great. Like the colours very much and nice composition 👍

Thanks, the car isn't fully in the picture because I didn't want the crowd and the banners in this pic, I don't think it hurts the pic so much, the color and the comp make it negligible:cool:
When I try to upload more than one image in Imageshack I get this newer looking page and the URLs don't seem to work the same way whats up with that?
M5 @ SSR5

copyofcopyofimg78edit.jpg

img0085e.jpg

PmC171
copyofcopyofpmc171.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys, yes Seattle has beautiful light. I wonder how it'll look in the night thanks to Gt5, and the day too, personally I like overcast skies the most during racing.

edit:
Nicknamealguem
Cool, I like it, very good light. That is from (2.34) right?
No, 2:56

Last edited:
I like the first, third, and last pics. The Skyline in your earlier update is very very good too. A little tip: to quote more than one person, click the icon that looks like two quote bubbles at the bottom right of each post. Click them in all the posts you want to quote, then click "Post Reply". If you just want to quote one person, then click "Quote" (right next to "Report") in the post you want to quote and that will take you to the "Reply to Thread" page. Just a little help.

It's realistic, indeed. Very realistic, to be more precise. Love it!

Swiss Legend
uhm....Wow. Great color and realism. Good job man!
Roger, roger:tup:
MinoltaMan89
I like the first, third, and last pics. The Skyline in your earlier update is very very good too.

MinoltaMan89
A little tip: to quote more than one person, click the icon that looks like two quote bubbles at the bottom right of each post. Click them in all the posts you want to quote, then click "Post Reply". If you just want to quote one person, then click "Quote" (right next to "Report") in the post you want to quote and that will take you to the "Reply to Thread" page. Just a little help.
uhm...why did you think I need to know this?:odd: Plus when you click on quote it will take you to reply to thread page instantly.

Araba
love the last shot:tup: nice colors/cars - combination
Thanks! Appreciated.:D. Yeah I deiberately wanted those cars, I dont do these things willy nilly!And thats what I was ultimately leaning towards, it looks like the cars are in their own little world battling together. My second pic would be the lemans cars. I can not ask for a better batch of cars to photograph(gillet, bentley, two pescarolos,R8 and Toyota gt-one)

uhm...why did you think I need to know this?:odd: Plus when you click on quote it will take you to reply to thread page instantly.
Because it's much easier than copying and pasting words, having to add in smilies, and clicking the quote button in the Reply to Thread page. Also, if you click on the little icon in the quote, it takes you right to the post, and you didn't have that in your quotes. Just friendly advice.

Because it's much easier than copying and pasting words, having to add in smilies, and clicking the quote button in the Reply to Thread page. Also, if you click on the little icon in the quote, it takes you right to the post, and you didn't have that in your quotes. Just friendly advice.
I got it now, thank you my friend:D:tup:
You picked the right shot for the comp 👍
i like 3 and 4 also, but your entry was best.
Alrighty good stuff, thanks:tup:
Love the last shot! soo good.
Thanks, glad everyone agrees thats the best of the batch:)

Very good shots Mykolas! You chose the right shot for your entry too, although it'd be better if you could see all of the "TRD" sign on the right.

Fantastic shots mate :). The NSX shot is just :drool:.

Good work 👍
Thanks gagtooth, I really wish I made the entry on time for the Peugeot, I think the date slipped my mind, I was so glad to have found those rims! Atleast the NSX made it in on time, I wish more tracks had overcast lighting!

My latest entries, just for more exposure...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back