Michael's Album-Suzuki S2 Concept

• Thread starter Mykolas
  • 152 comments
I like that Lotus...it reminds me of mustard and ketchup.
I don't get you vr6gti72:odd:...:DI must say I did worry about the red in the shot, I should've just made a full blown monochrome shot, the red parts make it look too yellow!:lol: This also may be what you're hinting at.
Both are great 👍 I love the M5 shot :D.
Thanks 👍 The M5 shot was a bit of an express shot:embarrassed:
Both are amazing, you've really come a long way here. You need to update the thread title though ;)
Thanks so much. Yes sometimes I forget to change the title, people can stop caring so quickly :(

to be honest, i didn´t look at the rims closely because the bright yellow is dominating the picture and got all my attention...

oh sorry, i meant the Elise (the yellow one :D)... i like the Ruf shot more because it comes with softer colors

Last edited:
👍
pmcc.jpg

ltusgm.jpg

I don't get you vr6gti72:odd:...:DI must say I did worry about the red in the shot, I should've just made a full blown monochrome shot, the red parts make it look too yellow!:lol: This also may be what you're hinting at.

Im not hinting at anything. Its a cool shot.👍 I like the contrast. I wanted to use the whole "Mustard vs. Ketchup " in the head 2 head comps forever but I havent won.:)

thx man:tup:

And the rims? Are we liking the rims? I notice people don't migrate rims as much as they should. Its so essential, I think the PMC should start allowing it.

Its all about the shadows the rim cast, that makes "rims" work in this game. Yours work because it breaks up the center of the photo well.

Thanks for the comments guys:tup:

Im not hinting at anything. Its a cool shot.👍 I like the contrast. I wanted to use the whole "Mustard vs. Ketchup " in the head 2 head comps forever but I havent won.:)
Oh I see, I never knew that was already such a thing as "Mustard vs. Ketchup" hehe:D

Its all about the shadows the rim cast, that makes "rims" work in this game. Yours work because it breaks up the center of the photo well.

? you mean " "rims" work " or " rims "work" "? Is 'rims' not the right term?:D

But yeah I've had some instances where the rims had a good motion blur and a bright highlight and thought that maybe migrating the rims isn't so necessary. But I'd say thats more of an exception, only because I don't know how to make a 100% perfect motion blur when the wheels are at an angle. Other than that I'd say the only time you don't need to migrate rims is when the car is far away enough and/or the wheels are completely in shadow. Show off the full form of those rims I say!

Thanks for the comments guys:tup:

Oh I see, I never knew that was already such a thing as "Mustard vs. Ketchup" hehe:D

? you mean " "rims" work " or " rims "work" "? Is 'rims' not the right term?:D

I ment "rim" because its just a part of the wheel ( i.e. rim, spokes, hub) but I knew what you ment.👍

Michael, I have to say that this set is a departure from what I am used to from you. Not up to your standards. Sorry mate. I hope you did enjoy the new RGT however. It is a hell of a car. The contrast is just way too much for me :indiff:

Michael, I have to say that this set is a departure from what I am used to from you. Not up to your standards. Sorry mate. I hope you did enjoy the new RGT however. It is a hell of a car. The contrast is just way too much for me :indiff:
Really:indiff:..The Honda shot maybe, but the rest I thought were an advancement in the way I compose:crazy:. The simplicity I thought was effective. I think the first Ruf shot is one of the best I've ever done. All I had to do was increase the contrast, GT4 did the rest, and its deadly realistic and effective.
Hopefully it's frowned upon to speak highly of your own shots..
I like the last shot in post 137.
Thanks TVR&Ferrari_Fan!

I really love those rims on that Ruf

clase.jpg

I brought out what was lurking underneath this previously posted un-edited shot 👍:

rufm.jpg

The ruf shot is very well composed, but for me, the 2000 GT as to be the best picture I’ve seen from you. It’s so damn GREAT and realistic, with a particular mood 👍

Really:indiff:..The Honda shot maybe, but the rest I thought were an advancement in the way I compose:crazy:. The simplicity I thought was effective. I think the first Ruf shot is one of the best I've ever done. All I had to do was increase the contrast, GT4 did the rest, and its deadly realistic and effective.
Hopefully it's frowned upon to speak highly of your own shots..

I did like the simpliccity of those shots but I think the contrast was just too much, however that Toyota is one of the best I have seen from you. I think it's quite brilliant. 👍 That Ruf is also quite nice. These are examples of what I love to see from you :)

The ruf shot is very well composed, but for me, the 2000 GT as to be the best picture I’ve seen from you. It’s so damn GREAT and realistic, with a particular mood 👍
Thanks so much!

I did like the simpliccity of those shots but I think the contrast was just too much, however that Toyota is one of the best I have seen from you. I think it's quite brilliant. 👍 That Ruf is also quite nice. These are examples of what I love to see from you :)
Yay thanks alot!

btw my ps2 is pretty busted, don't know if its the disc or system, games don't work but some of my other DVD documentaries work...so i don't know how many more things we''ll see from me, it'll be way slower I imagine.

P.S. Plus my life sucks at this second, I'm drowing, help me, Oh what a world!

(life still a void atm)Here's a car I wouldn't normally pick but the thought would fit superbly at marunouchi:tup:
suzukis2.jpg

Last edited:
Back