• Thread starter Michelin
  • 55 comments

Michelin

What ties you to this world?
Premium
Brazil
São Paulo
GTP_Michelin
The opening of a new circuit, the smell of fresh rubber... Those things are unique for a man with a passion for cars. A set of cars load on this new track, ready to be tested to the extreme limits of men and machine.

Nah, too formal. Let's cut the slack and go direct to the subject. :lol:

I'm NM99, but you guys can call me Michelin. Who usually is around RKM knows me. What I'm gonna do is take my hand at my own reviewing company. But instead of using a variety of tracks, I created one on the Track Creator to use as a base track for me. It has over 7 km in length, with an elevation gap of 108 meters.

As for a start, I'm gonna go with challenges. Using two or more tunes of the same car, I'll be testing them on my custom track called "Michelin Inc. Test Track" (:indiff:), add the best times to a overall leader board, and then release the review. So, right here, the leader board will be added when I start testing the cars.

-------------LEADER BOARD-------------
leader10.png

Last edited:
Is this going to work like Michelin (sp?) reviews hotels, restaurants, etc?/ Stars and such.

RKM "Challenger GTS" x RRT "Petty SRT8"

This sounds like the title of a love story. Not even the stickers on their doors can get in the way of their Hemi romance. :lol: Good luck with the reviews Michelin!

RKM "Challenger GTS" x RRT "Petty SRT8"

This sounds like the title of a love story. Not even the stickers on their doors can get in the way of their Hemi romance. :lol: Good luck with the reviews Michelin!

It's the Petty Challenger! :lol:

Hemi Romance? A V16 baby is born? :lol:

Thanks!

Nah, ain't gonna be that. But it's nice to see the brand that originated my surname does that :lol:

I can't tell you how many times I get told mine is misspelled. Trust me, of all people I know the difference between McClaren and McLaren.

It's not as far as you think.

I can't tell you how many times I get told mine is misspelled. Trust me, of all people I know the difference between McClaren and McLaren.

It's not as far as you think.

Oh, so you aren't responsible for the MacLaren buggies?:dopey:

My PSN name appears!

Nice to see you getting in on the act too. Take it there was no inspiration from me whatsoever?

Not everyone who reviews take their inspiration from you. :P

I'm interested though…Michelin's (Mitchy? :lol:) first, full length tune review. I wonder how it'll be like…

My PSN name appears!

Nice to see you getting in on the act too. Take it there was no inspiration from me whatsoever?

You too. :lol:

Not everyone who reviews take their inspiration from you. :P

I'm interested though…Michelin's (Mitchy? :lol:) first, full length tune review. I wonder how it'll be like…

I'm taking inspiration from all of the full lenght reviews I have read so far, including C-ZETA, Onboi, Andre and some others I have read around here..

Hey man... we have a small company called DSpeed Factory (we have cookies and the pinky&brain lab inside :) ) want to offer you one of our GT3RS replicas for testing, if interested :)

Take your time and let me know. I already have you on my PSN friends list, so it'll be easy to handle. I'm booked until April first week so you have time to decide wich color do you want. After the test, it's yours!

Please feel free to take a look at our lineup of products:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243447

Wow, take him up on his offer man, from what I've read in that thread after Korza dragged me there, those things sell fast.

You've got the cars, ever growing support, now how about the text to go with them? ;)

Wow, take him up on his offer man, from what I've read in that thread after Korza dragged me there, those things sell fast.

You've got the cars, ever growing support, now how about the text to go with them? ;)

Yea, Korza works with us, nice man :)

They really sell fast. Production Run 02 sold out. we have 25 already sold and customers are happy. Probably a third run will happen in April.

Hey man... we have a small company called DSpeed Factory (we have cookies and the pinky&brain lab inside :) ) want to offer you one of our GT3RS replicas for testing, if interested :)

Take your time and let me know. I already have you on my PSN friends list, so it'll be easy to handle. I'm booked until April first week so you have time to decide wich color do you want. After the test, it's yours!

Please feel free to take a look at our lineup of products:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243447

Hey man! I have seen your thread makes some time, and I was instered, but I forgot to ask for one :lol:

I would test one without much problem. Any color combo you send me is good, they all look awesome. Awesome job you doing in recreating them!
If you send me one for testing, I'll send the paint chips you want/need you said on the thread.

Of course I'm going to take on the offer, what did cross your mind that I would let slip that offer?

I need to test the car for real, because yesterday I did some testing on some tracks I created to see which one I would be using. I'm starting the testing today, trying to release the Challengers by tomorrow, Friday being the maximum point.

Hey man! I have seen your thread makes some time, and I was instered, but I forgot to ask for one :lol:

I would test one without much problem. Any color combo you send me is good, they all look awesome. Awesome job you doing in recreating them!
If you send me one for testing, I'll send the paint chips you want/need you said on the thread.

You don't need to pay for it. :) We need some decent reviews and more detailed feedback because I need to confirm if we are on the right path. With this product I focused on the fun part of tuning, It may not be the fastest car around but man, they are fun to drive and pretty to look at :) (And I must admit, it can be pretty quick if you handle it the right way)

I plan to send it to some other people that reviews cars too. Let's see how this goes on.

Yea, Korza works with us, nice man :)

They really sell fast. Production Run 02 sold out. we have 25 already sold and customers are happy. Probably a third run will happen in April.

Goddammit, how comes you (Michelin) always get the better stuff so much easier than I do…I wanted to review those things. Ah well, time to bribe Korza then, it seems.

Anyway, I'll hush now and sit back with the crowd. Awaiting the first review with baited breath.

Due to the technical issues, now the challenge has grown from two cars to two cars and two intruders, both intruders being from the Wallbanger Cafe Gang. :lol:
What they can come up with me to beat the Hemi Romance (as Roj described) from the Petty SRT8 and the Challenger GTS? I still don't know too :lol:

Due to the technical issues, now the challenge has grown from two cars to two cars and two intruders, both intruders being from the Wallbanger Cafe Gang. :lol:
What they can come up with me to beat the Hemi Romance (as Roj described) from the Petty SRT8 and the Challenger GTS? I still don't know too :lol:
Two?:confused: there is my sweet lady "Isabella" and what's the other one?:dopey:

Two?:confused: there is my sweet lady "Isabella" and what's the other one?:dopey:

It's a prototype from one of your tuners :lol:

Just gonna leave at it.. :sly:

Now if said tuner with said prototype was online, I could test it, take and upload some pics, and then post the review :grumpy:

Back