Jordan Administrator Messages 24,963 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Dec 23, 2005 #1 I'm sure most of you have heard about the Tweel. I just came across an interesting video that actually shows the new tires in action. Very strange!
I'm sure most of you have heard about the Tweel. I just came across an interesting video that actually shows the new tires in action. Very strange!
Cosmic (Banned) Messages 7,069 Dec 23, 2005 #2 Yeah, I think there was a thread about the Tweel, here on GTP. It was intresting to see it in action. I would like to test those tires someday
Yeah, I think there was a thread about the Tweel, here on GTP. It was intresting to see it in action. I would like to test those tires someday
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Dec 24, 2005 #3 I've read the articles but its great to finally see them in action.
Steeda Messages 652 Messages JUGGAFISH 718 Dec 24, 2005 #4 Looks like you would need to run a higher camber with them
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Dec 24, 2005 #5 Not really... but then again since you can't select psi, then again, maybe you would... Nice looking tires... would be hell to clean, and probably hideously expensive, even more so than run-flats. Bet all the rappers will have them when they come out. Nice find! 👍 I've always wanted to see those in action.
Not really... but then again since you can't select psi, then again, maybe you would... Nice looking tires... would be hell to clean, and probably hideously expensive, even more so than run-flats. Bet all the rappers will have them when they come out. Nice find! 👍 I've always wanted to see those in action.
Mr Deap (Banned) Messages 1,960 Dec 31, 2005 #6 I guess they need to close the holes first before selling those. I agree it would be hell to wash this!
I guess they need to close the holes first before selling those. I agree it would be hell to wash this!
194GVan Premium Messages 1,656 Gainesville VA Messages retrohoon Messages ratr0 Jan 4, 2006 #7 niky Bet all the rappers will have them when they come out. Click to expand... I dont think those would be really ideal with 26" rims and about an 1-2 inches of tire around the outside. I could be wrong though.
niky Bet all the rappers will have them when they come out. Click to expand... I dont think those would be really ideal with 26" rims and about an 1-2 inches of tire around the outside. I could be wrong though.
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Jan 4, 2006 #8 Of course not... but consider the likely commercial price of the Tweel if it's ever released for passenger cars... instant status symbol. Plus I'd bet hydraulics would be a lot of fun with those on.
Of course not... but consider the likely commercial price of the Tweel if it's ever released for passenger cars... instant status symbol. Plus I'd bet hydraulics would be a lot of fun with those on.